BY ERGOBABY #56 in Baby Carriers

Cradle Your Baby Made of Breathable Mesh Exterior & a Wicking Knit Interior. Specially Padded Insert Made to Support the Head & Neck. For Your Newborn Baby. 100% Cotton Lining. Machine Washable. Soft, Comfortable & Adjustable. Easily Fits any ERGOBABY Carrier. Removable Pillow For Larger Babies Who Still Need Head & Neck Support JPMA Certified.  Conforms to ASTM F2236 Safety Standards For newborn babies up to 5 months 213-283-2090. see more...

Lesley S.
Morgantown, WV
After tons of research I decided to purchase the Ergo carrier for my new baby. When we received it, it looked just so big to me for just a little newborn. Enter the ERGObaby Performance Collection Infant Insert. This was exactly what we needed and kept my daughter perfectly and comfortably snuggled up aginst me. The way it cradles the baby is superior to any other structured carrier I have tried. One of my favorite products for a new baby for sure!
Amanda M.
Having the insert is essential if you're going to use the Ergo carrier with smaller babies. It's supportive and soft for newborns. It does get rather hot, so it's not great to need during the summer. The removable pillow is amazing for when baby doesn't need the full insert, but isn't quite big enough to fit the carrier on his own.
Darceigh S.
If there was something I couldn't do without as a parent, it would be my Ergo. I did use the infant insert with Mouse until she was 12 pounds. It's expensive but has been worth every penny and more! Mouse was a preemie so I really wanted something to keep her next to me and skin to skin.
shannon K.
Brandywine , Md
I used the insert with my daughter. She was very tiny as a new born. The insert worked well for her, but I preferred a different carrier where the inset wasn't needed.
Chelsey U.
Draper, UT
I debated and debated in my ergo but I am so happy I bought my ergo and the insert. It's super convienient and user friendly I would recommend
catherine g.
WALKERTOWN, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son was small so the insert helped hold him high enough to see out. Without it his head was way below the top of the carrier.
Sherene B.
Rosemount
This insert is a bit difficult to use. It also made my son sweat a lot. We used it once before returning it.
Cynthia M.
Prescott, Ontario, Ontario
Used this when my daughter was a tiny infant. Kept her nice and cocooned and secure, supported her fragile neck, and she liked it! She napped quite peacefully strapped on and in her infant insert!