BY ERGOBABY #31 in Baby Carriers

Adventurous. Breathable.  Outgoing. For the active parent looking to take their baby along for the fun, the Performance Carrier features moisture-wicking mesh for ultimate breathability so both baby and parent stay cooler.  Durable synthetic exterior makes for easy washing and quick drying.  Tapered shoulder straps and padded waist strap ensure parents stay comfortable even on longer treks, either on the trail or at the mall. Special Features: Collection: ergobaby® Performance. Carrier body: Durable, high-performance Ripstop water-repellant polyester outer layer, ideal for outdoor activities. Carrier lining: 98% polyester/2% lycra CoolMax® mesh lining for extra wicking for increased breathability and mo. see more...

ERGObaby Performance Baby Carrier
  • "Even though we LOVE our ERGObaby Performance carrier, its not as great as the 360." in 1 review
  • "I'm looking forward to using this again for baby #2. " in 1 review
  • "My son is a big boy and has been from the start." in 1 review
  • "Support in back and straps makes it easy to do 30 minutes of salsa babies without strain or pain." in 1 review
Ally H.
I love the Ergo for structured carrying. I love the way it displaces the weight of your babe without being bulky. The performance material is lightweight and moisture wicking. It keeps you and your babe cooler than some of the other thicker cotton ones. I love to wear it face to face but I have used it on my back. My husband loves to use it too! I think this is a great carrier to have for quick in and out use and for one that dads wouldn't mind trying. I recommend this to any new moms that I know.
Jessica B.
Spring Hill, TN
Our toddler loves this carrier, she loves going up on daddy's back! The only reason I give it a 4 star review is because I don't like that for our infant we had to buy a separate insert. I ended up purchasing a trek by Chimparoo, because it has the insert built in. Therefore less bulk. Aside from that issue, it really is the best of the best. It's comfortable, it's easy to wear, and easy to adjust. We ditched the strollers, and have so much more free space in the car now! Plus HANDSFREE!
Angelica L.
Mckinney, TX
Even though we LOVE our ERGObaby Performance carrier, its not as great as the 360. My son LOVED being carried in the performance, and still does to this day (almost 7 months). Its comfortable, easy to use, easy to clean, and breathes. The only thing it doesn't do is face out like the 360. Definitely great for use with smaller babies. Its wonderful carrying your baby and having free hands! I highly recommend this carrier!
Autumn N.
Mt Juliet, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This carrier is amazing ! I have had different carriers and thus by far wins my approval and my daughters . My 2 1/2 year old and 3 month old sit in it happily. It's on the pricey side but you should just go ahead and get it , instead of wasting your money on other carriers.
Hannah K.
Lakewood, OH
This baby carrier is very comfortable and breathable. Super sturdy and all the buckles and straps feel very secure. For the price it's a very good alternative to the more expensive Tula/Boba carriers.
april w.
Atwater, CA
My only regret with the ERGObaby Performance carrier is that we should have gotten it MUCH sooner. I carried my 15 month old in this carrier around Disneyland all day with little to no back issues! It is incredibly comfortable for both her and I to wear. My husband is a larger guy and he does get a little sweaty in it on a hot day, but he still really loves this carrier as well.
Samantha W.
Beaufort , SC
One of the best carriers out there!! Not only for infants but also toddlers as well!! It keeps babies hips in line so they are not "dangling". I have hiked and traveled on air planes with mine. Not sure what i would do without it!!
Nikolle M.
Aston , PA
I did a lot of research before buying a carrier and chose this one. it works wonderfully and I'm so baby with it! its super easy to use for both me and my husband. my baby loves being carried around and seems very comfortable.
Michelle G.
Roseville, CA
My son is a big boy and has been from the start. I tried several carriers before I bought an ergo. I wish I would have just bought it from the start. It is amazing! I wear my son for walks, shopping trips and when he is fussy. I can carry him for a longtime without it hurting my shoulders or back.
Felicia T.
Reading, PA
My husband uses this carrier with our daughter. He loves it. He doesn't get too hot and it's very easy to use. He uses it when shopping or going on walks. Great option and we got a great deal at Target.