ERGObaby Ergobaby Original Collection Baby Carrier - Aussie Khaki uploaded by Amanda P.

BY ERGOBABY

Accept nothing but the best with the ergobaby original collection baby carrier in aussie khaki. This baby carrier features an award-winning design that holds your baby in an ergonomic, natural sitting position. Designed with both your comfort and your babys physical well-being in mind, the padded waist belt and wide, cushy shoulder straps distribute weight evenly and provide ergonomic support for your baby. The hands-free mobility you get, whether youre simply doing daily chores or embarking on an excursion, will be a true blessing. Theres even a hood that attaches to the baby carrier and covers your little one when theyre sleeping or... see more...

Sabrina C.
Brillion, Wi
This carrier has made my life so much easier as a new mom. I am constantly using it to get chores around the house done and walks around the nneighborhood. It also comes in handy at base games. It took a few uses to get the hang of putting it on myself but now I can get it on quickly and easily. The way it adjusts and tightens is easily done by myself now. One of my most recommended items for new moms.
Devon W.
Kettering, OH
I love my ergo! I had a baby Bjorn for the first few months and it would kill my back after more than 20 minutes of wearing my son. The first day using my ergo I wore my son all day and had no back pain! I've never been more excited over a purchase! #babywearing
Erika J.
Bothell, WA
I love my ergo. It's very easy and comfortable to wear! I would have to recommend getting the 360 however so that your little one can face out. My daughter like most kids want to be looking out not at your chest.
Tamra G.
My husband and I absolutely love this carrier. It's always a pain to lug the car seat around so having this carrier has saved our arms. It's comfortable and my 2 month old feels secure in it.
Jillian T.
The ergo is so so wonderful! We use it almost daily! My little is clingy and some days using the ergo is the only way we get things done. I especially love it for grocery shopping! My husband even enjoys wearing her in the ergo. It's a must have in this household!
Amanda P.
Martinsburg, WV
This is an amazing carrier! It's very easy to put on and my son loves being in it! It makes life so much easier and it's nice to not have to take a stroller everywhere!
Kimberlynn L.
Clayton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I loved this with my second child. I love the support it gave me. My child would fall asleep almost instantly when held with this. Must have.
Chouly B.
Silver Spring, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I got this off zulily for 60$ and I love it! The carrier is neutral so my husband can carry my little one in it!
Jessica R.
I absolutely loved this carrier. I used it for both kids and it made my life so much easier when they wanted to be held, I threw them in the carrier and I could still cook and clean up.
Erica W.
Tyne Valley, Prince Edward Island
The Cadillac of baby carriers! This was one of the first things I bought when I was pregnant. I really wanted to be able to easily tote my baby around hands free and this enabled me to do so easily. It was a little hard (with a newborn) getting it on at first but now I find it much easier. Me and my baby love using my ergo for trips to the farmers market or a walk around town. I love the hood for when the weather is bad you just pull up the hood and snap it in place.
Devon W.
Kettering, OH
Does any one have the winter weather cover? How do you feel about it? I want to get one before the winter, but would like to see what others thought about it!