BY ERGOBABY

The classically cool ergobaby organic quartz carrier offers a fresh twist on basic black. With the abstract, gemstone inspired blue and teal patterned lining, and made from 100% organic cotton, it s the ideal choice for everyday adventures like roaming museums, parks or just kicking back at home. Comfortable, safe, ergonomic and made from 100% organic cotton fabric (oeko- tex certified), the organic collectionâ is designed with your family and the planet in mind.â with fabric as pure as baby s breath, each carrier is crafted with sustainable materials in a responsible, environmental manner. 3 carry positions:... see more...

Rhiannon F.
Tavares, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love my ergo. Easy to wash. Easy to use. Easily found at most stores. It is on the pricey side of carriers compared to others, but they have a good resell price.
Cassidy F.
Long Beach, CA
I loved my ergo! I received second hand and it had tons of life left in it! I even passed it down to another mom! Super comfy for mom and baby! Brand new they are a little pricy but worth it if you have more than one child! You can use your hands and comfort baby at the same time!
Melissa G.
Fremont, CA
I used this carrier for my daughter after she turned about 10 months old. I used a sling before this. It holds up well and comfortably for your baby. It doesn't start to hurt your shoulders like the sling did. Definitely worth the price for a good quality baby carrier.
Amanda B.
Boone, IA
I have many baby carriers and I love them all! This one and another one I have I hardly use as they dig into my shoulders making them hurt after a half hour of wearing them. It has nothing to do with the carrier its self its because I have such bony shoulders. If I didn't have that problem I would be wearing this ALL the time with my little one!
Xiomarra D.
I'm absolutely obsessed with my Ergo Baby it is extremely comfortable for both my baby and I. I also love that when I'm out and about or cleaning my home and she's tried of being in her stroller I can put her in the ergo baby and she falls fast asleep. I really love that I can breastfeed in privacy and no one can see in. Thank you ergo baby
Suzannah W.
I love receiving the ergo as a gift. we tried using the infant insert with it but my baby didn't like that too much. we waited until he was bigger and he loves it now. We even used it when we flew on the airplane twice and it was so helpful and gave us extra hands to get everything!
Petra H.
ROCHESTER, NY
I LOVE my Ergo, I take it everywhere. Once my LO has had enough of the grocery/shopping cart I carry her. She stays happy and I can get my shopping done. We also take walks, go on hikes, use it at festivals. Ive worn my LO for 2+ hours at a time and my back and shoulders don't hurt.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Although retail this product can be expensive it's well worth it. There are times when a stroller is just too inconvenient. Or when your baby just doesn't want to be away from you. It's comfortable for both mom and baby.
Shannon C.
Durable carrier with all over support. Folds up nicely to fit in the diaper bag, easy to clean, and easy to use. Good and comfortable for extended periods of time.
Andreia E.
Washington, DC
This was awesome for keeping new baby close while out running errands. I was able to forgo the big bulky stroller. Baby was 8 lbs at birth and we only used it until he was 3 maybe 4 months old at the max.
Annaleen J.
Butler , KY
Is it easy to wear
Isamar L.
Does this have ny front pockets where you can stick your hands in ?