BY ERGOBABY #19 in Baby Carriers

Ergobaby carriers are the must-have carriers for parents who value proper baby ergonomics and maximum comfort. The ergobaby carrier is specially designed to cradle your baby in a natural sitting position, aligning with the recommended carry position from the international hip dysplasia institute. The ergonomic design evenly distributes baby s weight between parents shoulders and hips for unsurpassed comfort. With an ergobaby infant insert, our carriers are usable from day one in multiple carry positions of front-inward, back and hip carry.â the ergobaby carrier can be used throughout toddlerhood (up to 45lbs) and is the only... see more...

• my 4 month old son is 18lbs and 28inchs tall. i have an infantino...1 Answers
  • Does this work well for large breasted women? I've bought a cheap...12 Answers
  • I am back and forth about buying this! I love it so much and I ha...5 Answers
Kathe F.
I just bought this really pretty carrier on Zulily for $70, which is awesome. What is NOT awesome is the fact that my ten-month-old HATES it. I used an Infantino carrier when she was smaller and she really liked it (but it was front-facing.) I am hoping that after a while she won't mind it so much.*****UPDATE*****A few weeks after writing this, I carried her at the zoo for an hour-and-a-half and she was fine as long as I kept moving. She's gotten used to it now and really enjoys being in it.
Jennifer W.
Pride, LA
Wonderful carrier! I loved it when my little girl was small, but not so much as she grew. Once I was able to put her on my back it didn't work well with my frame. I'm tall, but small with no waist. I read more reviews after I purchased the carrier with similar complaints, so I wish I would have seen those sooner. I really did love it for when she was tiny. I just wouldn't recommend this for women who considers themselves on the small side.
Jennifer B.
LOVE Ergo Baby I started using this carrier for my little one at 3 months old as we consider ourselves minimalists. We never needed to purchase a stroller because my baby stayed safe and close to me. This carrier is very sturdy and extremely easy to use. Love all of the cool features. I would definitely recommend any of the carriers by Ergo Baby!
Bethany F.
Martinsburg, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are a life saver and make things so much easier! I am a mama of a one year old and a two month old and the one year old is jealous so I need to be able to hold the baby but also be able to spend time with the other so this helps me a lot! Would recommend to anyone. Also good for walks if you can Find the time to do so!
Kanoe K.
santa rosa, CA
Such an awesome carrier. So comfortable to wear for extended periods of time because its so flexible compared to the ones with aluminium, but feels like I'm giving much more support than the wraps. Just turned it around for back carrying now with my 20mo and we love it.
Rachel M.
Stoystown, PA
We have an ergo 360 and it is wonderful! She little girl loves to face outwards and this gives us the ability to do that, and so much more, while being ergonomical! We love our ergo 360 and would recommend to anyone! Well worth the money!
This is the best baby carrier yet! I have tried many and they all pull on my shoulders and cause strain, but this one supports babies weight on your hips so there is no shoulder pain! Price is pretty comparable with other carriers!
Kirsti R.
I am so thankful for this carrier! I don't know what i would have do without it....i take it everywhere and my husband even wears out as well. We take it shipping, fishing, and we have even hiked with our daughter in it!
Colleen D.
Bakersfield, CA
Ergo is my favorite carrier. I just wish the base was a bit wider to help support my daughter before she even met half of the weight restrictions. She has really long legs so that becomes a problem when she's trying to sit properly. This was my first SSC and i love it still!!!
LaKeta K.
TEMPE, AZ
I love the color and fit of this Ergo. I have worn my babies front, back, and on my hip with this carrier. It is quick and easy to use after a review of the instruction manual. With the infant insert I could use this from newborn in a front carry up to toddler years at 35 pounds.
Katie K.
Clarksville , TN
I've really been wanting to buy one of these carriers. Does it work well for newborns or do they need to be bigger for this one?
Emily D.
Ogden, UT
Does this work well for large breasted women? I've bought a cheaper one that did not work at all!
Meagan M.
Berea, KY
How does this feel is it hot in the summer?
Taylor G.
I am back and forth about buying this! I love it so much and I have been borrowing one but had to give it back and now I want one so bad but I can't get myself to spend that much on it!
Katie W.
Slidell, LA
my 4 month old son is 18lbs and 28inchs tall. i have an infantino carrier and he doesn't fit right in it. anyone else with a baby his size that fits well in the ergo? I want to be able to carry him comfortably.