ERGObaby Baby Carrier Performance

by Ergobaby

ERGObaby is thrilled to announce the new Performance line of baby carriers!  Made of durable, lightweight, and breathable fabric, the ERGObaby Performance carriers are made to accommodate all active moms and dads. The Performance carriers feature a high-performance nylon exterior, ideal for outdoor activities in all climates; a breathable mesh lining, keeping babies and parents cooler and more comfortable; and a CoolMax panel for extra wicking.  This sleek, streamlined design offers a smooth, supportive fit for parents and babies of most sizes, and can still be used to carry babies from newborn to toddler on the back, front, and hip positions.  Of course, ERGObaby s Performance line supports the correct ergonomic position for both babies and parents. Using the ERGObaby carrier gives you continuous connection, fabulous feeling of freedom, and security knowing your baby

Easier during the summer months? I think so!
I've heard all the hype about this carrier. Also was told it helps big time on your back. I have a Baby Bjorn but want to try this with my upcoming baby. Should I invest in a carrier like this?
Start your review of ERGObaby Baby Carrier Performance!
Product Highlights
This carrier has less padding than the original Ergo and isn't very comfortable in the shoulders.in reviews
This carrier makes grocery shopping and life in general so much easier.in reviews
I am a big fan of the sun shade that can be used to protect little ones from the harsh rays of the sun, but also acts as a cover while I'm nursing.in reviews
It's so nice to be hands free but have them so close.in reviews
I can still fit my tall 3 year old in it as a backpack when I go shopping and don't want him running around.in reviews
Elizabeth M.
APO, AE
This carrier has less padding than the original Ergo and isn't very comfortable in the shoulders. I had to stop carrying my son in ours when he was around 15 pounds or so, but had no issues with other carriers. Definitely not the most comfortable soft structured carrier out there. I did love it up until that point where I could carry my son comfortably, but for the price I expected to be able to use it longer.
Tiffany C.
Mobile, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I highly recommend the ergo baby carrier! We loved using ours when my son was younger. He felt secure and comfortable while i utilized the hands free carrying. The lumbar support was great! If we ever have another little one we will for sure use again.
Rochelle D.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Amazing! It's padded and comfortable. I also like Baby bjorn but this one gets you a little more comfort after long periods of time.
Dawn S.
Bayonne, NJ
My Ergo has made it through two big boys already and still looks like new for our third son! It has memory foam cushioning in the shoulders and waist which make is incredibly comfortable to wear for long periods of time. It's easy to adjust and you can use it to carry baby on your front, back or hip. Living in an urban area my kids spent practically two years a piece being worn everywhere in my Ergo. When they got too heavy for the front carry I just switched them to the back and they loved it as much as I did. I'm also a petite woman and this carrier made it easy to wear my boys.
Tal A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
1,128 reviews
Hey 👋🏻 I just ordered one ☝️ we have ordered pizza 🍕 I will come take care wat I have to get my car 🚘 was in
Tiffany P.
Ashland, OH
I love my ergo carrier. It is comfy as can be, keeping the weight distributed instead of letting it kill your back or shoulders. There are tons of stylish prints, the sun hood is fantastic, it keeps babies legs up where they should be. Best pro about it - it doesn't allow you to carry baby facing forward which is great given that so many people are unaware of how harmful that can be to baby.
Mikael S.
Spanish Fork, UT
This carrier makes grocery shopping and life in general so much easier. Baby loves to be close and in contact with me and my husband and this allows him to be close to us and in the go. Want to keep strangers germy hands away and grocery trips a breeze. My husband who walks with a cane loves that this carrier allows him to carry our baby around and I love that it gives him the confidence to have our son without me being around.
Nicole W.
Frederick, MD
I had a previous carrier before I purchased the Ergobaby Carrier, and although that carrier was good, I didn't realize what I was missing. The Ergobaby Carrier makes it incredibly easy to carry babies and children, and does not put strain on your back or hips. I am a big fan of the sun shade that can be used to protect little ones from the harsh rays of the sun, but also acts as a cover while I'm nursing. Best baby carrier available, IMHO ;)
Laura S.
Biddeford , ME
My family has been passing down our ergo for six years! My son is the forth grand baby to us it! It a little faded but there's no rips or clips broke. I use it just around the house when my son doesn't want to be put down. I also used it on a recent trip. It was a life safer in the airport! There a little pricey but if they can last through 4 kids there worth every penny!
Prudence T.
Granada Hills, CA
So far this is the best carrier on the market. I can still fit my tall 3 year old in it as a backpack when I go shopping and don't want him running around. It also hurts my back the least of any others I have tried (Bjorn included). I wish it also was for babies who want to front face.