New ParentBaby SafetyBaby TransportErgobaby
Adapt Baby Carrier: Limited Edition Hello Kitty

Ergobaby Adapt Baby Carrier: Limited Edition Hello Kitty

by Ergobaby

Our adjustable, newborn ready carrier befriends a global icon with her signature bow -- meet the Hello Kitty Classic Adapt baby carrier. Limited Edition! Get yours while supplies last.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ergobaby Adapt Baby Carrier: Limited Edition Hello Kitty!
Laura Z.
Québec, QC
Ergobaby Adapt Baby Carrier: Limited Edition Hello Kitty uploaded by Laura Z.
I love it, i felt my baby was safe when i used it. It’s made of a good material, really resistant. You can adapt it to your baby’s age or weight. His head will also be protected. I highly recommend it!! It’s 360, so, there’s many confortable ways to carry your baby! (Even your husband can use it!) it doesn’t matter the season!
Ping F.
Edmonton , AB
I just love it so much! The hello kitty print is so cute. And the blue color makes it okay to use with your baby boy. My boy seems comfortable in it. Material is thick and durable.
Stephanie J.
OCEAN VIEW, QLD
I’m a massive hello kitty fan so let’s just say that was why I was drawn to this one, we also had an older model in black. When it arrived I can’t tell you how impressed I was not only does it go from newborn up without and insert, this model has the capability to position little one in 3 ways and the back straps can be worn straight or crisscross which gave my back so much more support. You can also get this model not in hello kitty if your not such a fan, they are on the higher price range however they are made incredibly well so you can get good condition second hand ones. 👍👍

Looking for your answer?