BY ERGO SYSTEMS

Auto Pet Feeder Features: Auto Pet Feeder Has A Compact And Pleasing Design. Can Be Kept Anywhere At Home. This Pet Feeder Also Comes With Detachable Bowl For Easy Cleaning. Pet Food Does Not Have To Be Emptied From The Storage Container To Clean Bowl. Clear Storage Container On This Feeder Enables Visibility From All Angles And From Farther Distances. Airtight Cover For Storage Container Keeps Pet Food Fresh In Our Feeder. The Large Opening In The Food Store Bin Of The Automatic Pet Feeder Enables Easy Fill Of Pet Food. Precise Feeding Of Food Is Accomplished With This Feeder By Using High Torque Synchronous Motor. Unlike Vertical Augers In Other Automatic Dog Feeders, Our Dog Feeder Has A Horizontal Feed Auger System, Which Provides Precise Control Over Feed Rate. see more...

• Does this work well? I am interested but afraid to leave ...1 Answers
Jasmine S.
Naselle, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like the design of this for the cat as it tends to eat when it's hungry rather than just overfeeding however I cannot use this product with my dog as she will eat to the point of making herself ill. It is a great product but consider your pets eating habits before purchase. I personally cannot bring myself to pay over $100 to feed my dog when I can get a bowl and do it myself and keep her from over eating.
Brianna S.
Cape Coral, FL
I love this product. My dogs are picky eaters and they only eat when they want to. This is perfect because they are able to eat their food whenever they want and its also a perfect place to store their food. But I will say you should test you dogs eating habits before purchase because it is a pricey item.
Diane R.
elk grove, ca
I use this and it is great! no more having to worry if my dog is overeating.
Tessa S.
Oswego, NY
Does this work well? I am interested but afraid to leave for two days and have it not work.