Add a Photo

By ERGO BABY
#83 in Baby Carriers
Award-Winning. Comfortable. Functional. Supports Baby in an Ergonomic Sitting Position 2 Helps Ensure Weight is Evenly Distributed 3 Promotes the Ultimate Comfort The award-winning carrier supports your baby in an ergonomic sitting position. The padded waist belt helps ensure that your baby s weight is evenly distributed between your hips and shoulders while the adjustable cushy shoulder straps provide you with ultimate comfort in any color or print. The Ergobaby Original carrier is the perfect choice as you embark on everyday adventures.
Photo (1)
Jenna T.
Jenna T.

This was a lifesaver when I had my second child. The design is sooo cute and even though it is blue I think it would work for a girl or a boy. It is a little pricey but worth every penny.
sydney h.
sydney h.

I like this carrier but I wish it had the option to face out when front wearing. Love the pockets. Baby seems comfortable. Bought it off Amazon when it was on sale. Would recommend to other parents but would also recommend checking out your local baby wearing group and trying it before buying it
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Leesburg, FL

I love this carrier. It is made so well and it is so comfortable. My 5 month old weighs 17 pounds and when I put him in this, I can barely tell I'm carrying him. It has pockets on it to put an extra pacifier or my phone and makes things so easy when walking Around the mall.

Join Now