Ergo Baby Ergobaby Original Baby Carrier - Starburst - 1 ct. uploaded by Sara B.

BY ERGO BABY #54 in Baby Carriers

Ergobaby Original Carrier -Starburst The Ergobaby Original Collection Starburst Carrier offers the comfort and ergonomics we're known for, in a classic grey embellished with bursts of embroidery. Whether strolling the streets of New York or your local park, this sophisticated gray carrier keeps you and your baby in style. Feautures: Embroidery details accent waistband, belt & shoulder straps Comfortable for parents: Baby's weight is evenly distributed between hips and shoulders Ergonomic for baby: In all carry positions, baby is cradled in a natural sitting position with their knees slightly above their hips, aligning with the recommended carry position from the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. 3 Carry positions: front-inward, hip and back Adjustable hood to support baby's head while sleeping, protect baby from sun and offer mom privacy while nursing Large zippered storage pocket With an Ergobaby Infant Insert (sold separately), it is useable with your baby early in childhood (7-12lbs/3.2-5.5kg), until baby has strong and consistent head and neck control, and without an infant insert it is usable up through toddlerhood (from 12-45lbs/5.5-20kg). Adjustable padded waistbelt (26-55 in/66-140cm) and shoulder straps (24-44 in/61-112cm) offer maximum comfort and distribute weight evenly across wearer's hips and shoulders 100% Cotton canvas shell and 100% Cotton poplin lining Machine washable Recommended Usage: Minimum Age: Newborn Minimum weight: 7-12lbs with Ergobaby Infant Insert Maximum weight: 45lbs see more...

Buy on Walmart
Morgan S.
Chattanooga
I love my ergo! It’s definitely worth the money. It’s very easy to use which is very nice. I had one of those wraps and couldn’t do it by myself so it was great to have a carrier that was so easy to use. This is now one of my go to baby shower gifts.
Alyssa B.
Heber Springs, AR
Ergo Baby Carrier is amazing! I love that I can carry baby on the front, back, or even on my side. Comfortable carrier. I love using it on trips to the grocery store, football games, family walks and even outings with friends. Our carrier goes where we go. Baby enjoys it too!
Sara B.
I adore my Ergobaby Original. I've been using it for my daughter since she was about 6 weeks old. There's a great hack with it to avoid the newborn insert. Just roll up a blanket and stick it underneath their bottom and it helps their seat and makes them more comfy. She loves it! It's almost always a guaranteed nap. The only con about it is that it does get pretty warm in the summer if you're going to be outdoors. Just dress baby and yourself accordingly.
sara w.
Elmer, NJ
This was my first ergonomic carrier and I must say I'm so happy to discover the world of babywearing. I drafted wearing her when she was one yr old. It completely replaced the stroller. Now she's a toddler I have a toddler tula. It has pockets and a hood attached. I love this ♡
Melissa E.
I just used this for the first time tonight. I previously only was successful in using a wrap with my son but since it's summer here, I needed another option. I bought this based on the great reviews and I have to say that I'm pleased with this. It's very comfortable on the shoulders but still does tend to strain the lower back and gets hot. I guess that's inevitable in the summer!
Leanne Q.
Port Orchard, WA
This carrier was a well thought investment. I wish I had purchased it with my first two children. It wears well and it distributes weight efficiently .
Erin B.
Love this carrier! Great neutral option for boy and girl, very lightweight and very comfortable! My baby fell asleep the first time!
Alexsis D.
El Paso, TX
This product is amazing ! I have a toddler and infant and I use it for my infant and it works wonders when on the go !