Ergo Baby ERGObaby Organic Infant Insert (Natural)

by Ergobaby

Snuggle your newborn with the ergonomic ERGObaby Organic Infant Insert. This versatile and improved infant insert was designed specifically for a baby's comfort and to give mommy a comfortable and nurturing way to carry her child. It provides ideal hip position, in a frog-leg manner, which is comfortable and natural to little ones. In addition, the insert comes with features such as an adjustable neck cushion to provide head and neck support, a cushioned back panel that supports a baby's natural spine curvature, optional side straps that attach to a baby carrier for added safety and a removable pillow to provide ideal height and appropriate sitting position. Made of 100% organic cotton and certified according to Global Organic Textiles Standard, the ERGObaby insert is designed to work with any ERGObaby carrier (sold separately). The ERGObaby Organic Infant Insert is for children from newborn to 4 or 5 months old. Please note: All ERGObaby carriers are sold separately from the ERGObaby Organic Infant Insert. Features & Benefits: Comfortable and ergonomic ERGObaby Organic Infant Insert Gives mommy a comfortable and nurturing way to carry her child Adjustable neck cushion to provide head and neck support to newborns and babies Cushioned back panel that supports natural spine curvature Optional side straps that attach to baby carrier for safety Removable pillow to provide ideal height and appropriate sitting position Fits into any ERGObaby carrier (sold separately) Material: 100% Organic Cotton and Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified Product certified according to Global Organic Textiles Standard (GOTS) Machine washable For ages: 7-12 lbs, newborn and up to 4-5 months old

At what age should you stop using the infant insert with the ergo baby?
Does your infant mind the insert? My baby doesn't like to be swaddled so I'm not sure
Start your review of Ergo Baby ERGObaby Organic Infant Insert (Natural)!
How would you rate this product?
Tehachapi, CA
This helped when my daughter was first born but she did not care for it. Every Time id put her in shed cry. I was worried she would like the ergo but i think she didn't like the feeling of being in a taco like carrier
Rome, GA
My daughter was born at only five pounds! The insert worked wonderfully for her! I purchased the insert at toys r us locally in my town. I was worried that it wouldn't work with how small she was but it was perfect!
I loved this infant insert because it allowed us to use the carrier for our daughter right away. The one thing I did not like was that during the summer with it being hot she would get too warm in it, so if you think you'll use it during the summer I recommend getting the performance one instead.
This infant insert was a life saver. I loved the convenience of being able to wear my baby and keep up with my other two young children. We joked that it was like a little baby burrito. My son would continue to sleep in it after being taken out of the ergo carrier.
Tipp City, OH
Helpful for a very short time when baby is very small and unable to support his own head. Only 3 stars because that time was very short for my baby and the insert was not super supportive anyway.
I used this for my winter born baby and loved it. It kept him safe and snug. I would suggest getting the lighter more breathable fabric one if you have a summer or spring born infant.
Rialto, CA
Love these little product. It came in handy after a few months. Keeps my little swaddle up, while I'm carrying him. Now i use the little pillow as booster for my little guy to sit on.
You need to have this if you're planning on using the ergo carrier with your newborn or infant. This really helps support them and is very comfortable. I like that it's well cushioned and makes baby feel safe and swaddled.
Port Orchard, WA
This is such a great asset to the ergo baby . Especially since my baby was born during the cold months. I could place him inside and he was comfortable and quiet.
I got this to go with my ergo baby carrier and it is great! It provides amazing suppprt for your newborn and makes them feel safe. It is easy to clean too.