ERGO Baby Carrier

Bond with your baby while you're on the go with the ergobaby original baby carrier in black. This is a top item in our baby registry. This carrier is made of machine-washable cotton for convenience. Features adjustable straps for comfort and can be worn on the back or the front. Its flip-up cover lifts over your baby when he or she falls asleep. . â . Visit our baby registry for more big ideas for little ones. . â

At what age can the wrap be used?
What’s the best age range? My baby is 14 months. Thanks.
ERGO Baby Carrier how much can the baby weigh in this?
Start your review of ERGO Baby Carrier !
Product Highlights
I love my Ergo, the infant insert was unnecessary for me and I wish the waist adjuster was a little bigger but I make it work and Its fairly comfy for me and my baby loves it.in reviews
I used this so much when my baby was younger and today I even used it to go grocery shopping since she fell asleep while driving there.in reviews
...at home mom who has lots of cleaning and cooking to do it makes life so much easier. in reviews
...florida so it does tend to get really hot sometimes but being able to be hands free and still holding him i wouldnt have it any other wayin reviews
very comfortable and my son enjoyed being in it (and chewing on the sides) he was about 6 months old when we started using it and he fit perfectly in it! in reviews
Michelle S.
Olney, MD
This is a great carrier for babies through toddlers. I used this when my daughter was a newborn up until the age of 4 and I could carry her on my back. This is a great one to keep in your car or at home.
Amy W.
Little Egg Harbor Twp, NJ
My absolute favorite carrier. I have tried a few others, and they would hurt my back. This one is painless and extremely easy to use. My son always falls asleep in it, and I love the fact that I can cover his face and protect his neck all at the same time.
Ashley C.
Fpo, AP
ERGO Baby Carrier  uploaded by Ashley C.
I love our ergo carrier! We use it daily and it is one of our most lived baby items. We take our ergo everywhere and its the reason we were able to go 6 months without a stroller during our international move. Now we use it 9 times out of 10 over our stroller because it is so convenient to be able to be hands free and not have to worry about stairs or crowds. It is very comfortable for both parents and baby and my daughter naps while being carried all the time. My husband loves wearing it too! It is perfect for babies under 20 lbs as it can start to be uncomfortable with heavier babies/toddlers.
Sarah L.
Friendswood, Tx
This has been the best purchase I have made since having my daughter. She loves to be close and using the Ergo was the only way I was able to get anything done, for a long time. I used it to clean, grocery shop, I've even rocked her to sleep wearing it. I have also been able to comfortably, and discretely, breastfeed while having her in it. It's light weight, easy to clean, and, also, easy on my shoulders and back. Highly recommend
Anjuli K.
Saint Louis, MO
The Ergo baby carrier is a great option for baby wearing. It's extre comfortable for front and back carries. I also love the front zipper pocket. It's small but big enough for my keys and phone if we go out for a walk or a trip to the park. The only thing I do not like about it is that the bottom waist band is pretty wide. I'm short, only 5'4" and the bottom of the waist band often hits the top of my legs when I walk which causes it to ride up. Not a big deal unless I'm wearing it for a longer time and then it becomes uncomfortable for my back. I have a boba baby carrier that fits me much better. But over all the ergo is a great carrier.
Influenster M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The best baby carrier! So easy to use and put on even by yourself! I've used this with my children. Even on a downhill cave hike and up hiking in the mountains. Breathable and very comfy for both even when using with a toddler.
Sarah S.
N Royalton, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love my ergo! It's easy to use and my son loves to be worn in it. There are multiple positions and so comfortable! Highly recommend to all parents!
Stephanie V.
Vista, CA
One of the best carriers ever. Super soft and comfortable. Great and fun designs, amazing to have different options.
Shannon C.
Portsmouth, VA
The ERGO was a life saver in those first few months when my kiddo did not want to be put down. I'm not sure the infant insert is worth it, but the ERGO is great!
Sarah W.
Amherst, VA
I love the look and feel of my ergo pink chevron carrier! the only downside is where the waist strap hits on me is a bit high, but i am only 5'2" tall so that may be why. otherwise i love everything about this carrier as does my daughter who is 11 months old and 23 lbs.

144 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Joclyn C.
il y a 12 jours
ERGO Baby Carrier how much can the baby weigh in this?
Olivia L.
midland
il y a 5 mois
ERGO Baby Carrier iivveeyy this affordable?