BY ERGO BABY #11 in Baby Carriers

Black/Camel see more...

Buy on Target*
Rose S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought this as an upgrade to the original Ergo because you do a forward facing carry.  I used the Moby wrap until my baby could fit into the Ergo 360.  Its durable and easily adjustable and made life so much easier.  we used this daily whether on a walk or at the grocery store.  This came in most handy when traveling.  We checked the stroller and used this to maneuver thru the airport and walking thru crowded areas.  My only complaint is that the material doesn't lend well to breathability and was hard carrying baby in the Texas heat.
Archana K.
Alpharetta, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I was gifted the Ergo Baby 360 in my baby shower. I was very excited to use it but was a little skeptical. I started using it when my baby became three months old. It is so convenient and easy to use unlike the other baby carriers I saw I the stores. I love that I can carry my daughter safely on my back as well. Gives me a good back massage :)
Most of all, it's very safe, for the hip and leg area especially; and my daughter loves being carried in it!
Sami A.
Fullerton, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
LOVE LOVE LOVE my ergo! I have used it with all three of my kids since birth (definitely recommend buying the infant insert!) and it’s worked amazing. I could wear 25 lbs 2 year old for hours and my back doesn’t hurt. It’s amazing!
Pili K.
Chandler, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It's a good product for sure and quality is great! I gave it a 4 stars because it's very bulky for my 5'2" body frame so I usually have my husband carry it more. Baby stays secure in this baby carrier and it's very comfortable for him..my husband says it's very comfy for him wearing too..
Lyndsay G.
Davenport, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I bought this after reading reviews and doing research. upon getting it, i don't like it at all. it doesn't fit well with my son, we bought the infant insert and all. my son is now 4 months and he still doesn't fit well in it. i bought this online from Amazon. i would recommend trying it out before buying it at a local mom group. I honestly didn't think it's worth the money and now i'm stuck with it.
Lydia L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Absolutely one of our most used products. We have both the Ergo Baby 360 and a sling. We found that the Ergo Baby is definitely more ergonomic and easy on our back as the baby became bigger. It was probably more comfortable for our daughter as well. We use it for rocking/holding to nap (don't judge.. we did this up to about 7 months old), and used the front-facing function when we are on the go. My 6' husband and myself 5'2" use the same one and it works well. I would say that for my mom who is 4'10" and 77 lbs it was not tight enough.
Amanda T.
Wallace, ID
Perfect for hiking, working out, or cleaning. I tend to use this for a more secure hold. I love my moby for things around the house but the support of this carrier is much nicer for more vigorous activities. She always falls asleep while I'm working out in this.
Kyrstyna L.
Barre, VT
Have this one for my babygirl and it's come in handy so many times. We haven't ventured to try any of the side positions but the regular and front facing is great! Love the padding
Patricia S.
West Nyack, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Our Ergo 360 has been indispensable. It's a little bulky with the infant insert when they're newborns, but ever since my LO outgrew his ring sling, this has been our go to. It has kept him very secure walking all over NYC, up and down apartment stairs, and in crowded subways. When he was about 18 months, I switched over to carrying him on my back.
Loren S.
Prattville , AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I absolutely LOVE this carrier.. it has certainly made things much easier when I take all three of our bus out places by myself! The only downside I can think of is how bulky it can be - other than that, I would recommend this to any new parent! It’s definitely worth it!
Morgan M.
Ardmore, OK
New mama looking for a good carrier. Is this the best one to go for? I am really interested in this one because he can face forward. Please share your opinions!!
Kelcie W.
Omaha, NE
Can you use this for newborns and bigger babies? I'd love to find something versatile that I can use during the newborn stage but something that will last a while!
Erica G.
My sister is having a baby next month and wants to get this. How do you like it?
Jessica M.
Stoneboro, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Are these worth the money? I never got one for with my daughter but I am due in may 2018 and really want one for him.
Nancy C.