BeautyFaceFace MakeupEre Perez
- Natural Arnica Concealer (Chai)

Ere Perez - Natural Arnica Concealer (Chai)

by Ere Perez

Shades: Latte - This lightest shade is best suited for very fair complexions and porcelain skin, naturally pink cheeks and freckles. Honey - This light shade is best suited to fair skin with gentle yellow undertones. Chai - This versatile shade is for...

Is this concealer good for under eyes or just spot coverup and blemishes?
Does this have coverage and consistency[product:ere-perez-natural-arnica-concealer-latte] similar to the RMS uncover?
[product:ere-perez-natural-arnica-concealer-latte] este producto es hidratante o se craquea?
Start your review of Ere Perez - Natural Arnica Concealer (Chai)!
Andrea C.
Killeen, TX
Ere Perez - Natural Arnica Concealer (Chai) uploaded by Andrea C.
Review for: Ere Perez - Natural Arnica Concealer (Caramel)
No lo cambio por nada sin duda alguna casi tengo todo de Ere Pérez aunque me es dificil conseguirlo porque NO llega a EUA y es la única marca que puedo usar. Que no me daña la cara ya que es 100% natural
Brenda V.
Haltom city, TX
Ere Perez - Natural Arnica Concealer (Chai) uploaded by Brenda V.
Review for: Ere Perez - Natural Arnica Concealer (Latte)
Árnica concealer Latte. Hello! I loved this product. Este producto aparte de ser vegano/orgánico y bueno para la piel más delicada de mi rostro, es un producto que con una capa si cubre un 50% de ojeras o rojeces o cenitas de los párpados, yo suelo usar dos o tres capas dependiendo si quiero un look más cargado o más natural, si lo quiero natural suelo usar solo una capa o dos y si lo quiero más cargado tres capas, lo dejo secar un poco antes de poner las sombras o de usar mi polvo suelto (aunque en tiempo de frío no suelo usar polvo ya que el producto penetra bien mi piel y pareciera que no tengo producto en la piel, se queda en su lugar y ya no es necesario.
Ashley C.
Tickfaw, LA
Review for: Ere Perez - Natural Arnica Concealer (Latte)
This is my go to concealer. I love it! It doesn't dry out my under eye or crease. I don't really have dark circles to cover up, I use it mostly to brighten and will always purchase it!
Mackinze K.
Marion, IA
Review for: Ere Perez - Natural Arnica Concealer (Latte)
I really like this concealer. I’ve struggled to find anything that doesn’t crease and this is the one! It has such a nice creamy texture and the coverage is great. It’s buildable and the arnica really helps my soothe darker circles and blemishes.
Marcela O.
Wow, wow, wow!! Where has this concealer been all of my life? I can say that this concealer is the smoothest, softest, butteriest formula I’ve ever tried, period! It applies evenly and never creased under my eyes. Felt very hydrating and nourishing under my eyes, almost as if I had applied a serum. I have not used the concealer on blemishes or my acne scars because I like to let my imperfections see through my skin and foundation but I am just in awe at how good this formula is! Amazing quality!
Valeria R.
Fort Smith, AR
Ere Perez - Natural Arnica Concealer (Chai) uploaded by Valeria R.
Review for: Ere Perez - Natural Arnica Concealer (Caramel)
Tengo usando este corrector más de un año, y he notado una gran diferencia en el tono de mis ojeras, y mi piel esta mucho más hidratada que antes de que lo usara. No lo cambio por ningún otro
Jennifer S.
Review for: Ere Perez - Natural Arnica Concealer (Chai)
This is seriously one of my favorite clean concealers! It took a while for me to receive this item directly from ere Perez, but it was worth the wait. It lasts all day. I recommend this product.
Christina P.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Ere Perez - Natural Arnica Concealer (Honey)
I have been looking for a natural concealer that does not clog my pores or make me break out. So far, this concealer is a winner. The concealer is light, but buildable. The arnica in the concealer helps with inflammation so you’re healing your blemishes while concealing them, win win.
Cassandra B.
Review for: Ere Perez - Natural Arnica Concealer (Latte)
This cream concealer is amazing at its job. It works great on top or on bottom of tinted moisturizer and is super buildable. I usually apply it with my fingertips and then rub on setting powder afterward. It works great for covering dark circles and blemishes and it lasts a long time - about 6 months!
Adriana R.
Review for: Ere Perez - Natural Arnica Concealer (Chai)
My fav concealer of all the time, it is the best for me, since I have super market and dark circles, this concealer contains arnica that helps reduce inflammation of the dark circles, and gives you a rested appearance 😍
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Marisol L.
San Jose, CA
il y a 3 ans
Ere Perez - Natural Arnica Concealer (Chai) este producto es hidratante o se craquea?
Isabela C. il y a 2 ans