Ere Perez - Eco Vegan Multipurpose Brush

by Ere Perez

Ere Perez Natural Cosmetics is an Australian owned company that prides itself in creating healthy, natural makeup that is suitable for all skin types. Through carefully selecting only the highest quality ingredients such as oils, plant extracts and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ere Perez - Eco Vegan Multipurpose Brush!
Louisville, KY
1,242 reviews
These eco friendly brushes are amazing. I love the color of them. The bristles are super soft and they blend in my makeup perfectly. I love that they are eco friendly as well! I highly recommend these brushes
When I first bought this, I didn't love it. I only bought it, bc oat milk foundation didn't blend well. They told me I needed to apply this foundation with multipurpose brush. I now use this with the new Ere Perez foundation, and it's perfect. I totally recommend this.

Looking for your answer?