BeautyFaceFacial SkincareErborian
ErborianYuza Sorbet Night Reinforced Nighttime Emulsion

ErborianYuza Sorbet Night Reinforced Nighttime Emulsion

by Erborian

What it is: A nighttime recharge cream enriched with yuza and 12 plant extracts, butters, and oils to help fight visible signs of aging and nourish while you sleep. What it is formulated to do: The Yuza Sorbet Night is a creamy balm enriched with yuza...

Hi I like to know stores people would buy this?
Start your review of ErborianYuza Sorbet Night Reinforced Nighttime Emulsion!
Appleseed ..
Seattle
ErborianYuza Sorbet Night Reinforced Nighttime Emulsion uploaded by Appleseed ..
Purchased at: Sephora
I like it except it’s a little heavy for me. But it does leave my skin soft and radiant the next day. It’s just up to you whether you like feeling a little bit sticky before going to bed. Otherwise it works :)
Anna H.
2,292 reviews
So the Erborian Ginseng Infusion Night Cream according to the website description is described as follows "a skincare product with a tightening effect that plumps and smoothes the skin while you sleep, so it looks visibly younger and rested on waking." Now when I opened the jar I was very excited to smooth this onto my clean dry skin and as I did I could immediately could see that my skin was drinking it in. It didn't feel greasy or heavy by any means. It did feel tightening and I noticed after the first application that my skin was plump and supple. My favorite part is after about a week of use each and every night my skin looked and felt soft, hydrated and plump all while my hyperpigmentation was almost unnoticeable to me which is pretty much everything because I can always see it even when others cannot. The Erborian Ginseng Infusion Night Cream is my only night cream I am in love in fact I am obsessed because my results are instant and gradual over just one weeks time! I will repurchase this when the jar is half full because I cannot be without!
heidi V.
First of all the smell of this just makes my whole bedtime routine fun! It absorbs into my skin beautifully and when I wake up my skin is soft, bouncy,and hydrated. I absolutely love it!!!!
Kaliyana G.
Smells great and leaves my skin feels refreshed in the morning. It's not sticky so you can sleep normally. Given that I've had this same bottle for months now, using it almost every night... I would say that the price was worth it.
Trina W.
North Ogden, UT
Recently I found a new brand of Skincare that is somewhat intriguing and quite different than the norm of other products currently on the market. I purchased the Erborian Yuza Sorbet Night. It's a night cream, more of an emulsion, that is used to soften and comfort your skin and help to increase its natural radiance. I only use it at night, as it's probably a little heavy under makeup, and have liked what I'm seeing. My skin feels and appears to be more supple. The area around my eyes and cheeks are more luminous and my forehead and chin have a very healthy, yet not oily glow. My makeup appears more smooth the next day and it has just plain improved my skin. I like the texture of the product. Not too creamy and not too lotion like. This product has so far been great, a little on the pricey side, but worth trying for anyone with drier skin and a slightly oily t-zone.
Adjoa B.
Brookline, MA
I love this night cream when used with the day cream in the same line. This one has an amazing smell, and the texture is perfectly smooth. It’s light enough that I don’t feel greasy but thick enough that I know my skin will be moisturized all night. My skin feels hydrated, fresh, smooth and vibrant! Great product!
Anna H.
2,292 reviews
So the Erborian Ginseng Infusion Night Cream according to the website description is described as follows "a skincare product with a tightening effect that plumps and smoothes the skin while you sleep, so it looks visibly younger and rested on waking." Now when I opened the jar I was very excited to smooth this onto my clean dry skin and as I did I could immediately could see that my skin was drinking it in. It didn't feel greasy or heavy by any means. It did feel tightening and I noticed after the first application that my skin was plump and supple. My favorite part is after about a week of use each and every night my skin looked and felt soft, hydrated and plump all while my hyperpigmentation was almost unnoticeable to me which is pretty much everything because I can always see it even when others cannot. The Erborian Ginseng Infusion Night Cream is my only night cream I am in love in fact I am obsessed because my results are instant and gradual over just one weeks time! I will repurchase this when the jar is half full because I cannot be without! This is a beauty bag must have
adelaide A.
toronto
Really good thick cream for very dry and sensitive skin! feels very luxurious, the smell is unique too. The jar is very high end, more so than my chanel, dior ones, not sure if that's a good thing
Stephanie J.
This is my favourite night time moisturiser I have ever tried. I literally cannot find another one as good as this. It feels so nice on the skin and has a slightly thicker consistency than the morning moisturiser. I feel a whole load more refreshed when I put this on, ready for bed!
Blin C.
Maje a really good, smooth and hydrated skin at the morning. Not too oily and its good for bed