BY ERBORIAN

A daily moisturizer enriched with yuza and microcapsules with antioxidant properties to help nourish and reveal skin's radiance. Yuza Sorbet Featherweight Emulsion is a daily solution to help fight visible signs of aging and provide nourishment to the skin. The lightweight cream features 13 plant extracts and plant oils to help skin feel protected against environmental aggressors. Known throughout Asia for its antioxidant properties, yuza is a citrus fruit grown on the tropical Jeju Island in South Korea. It also contains antioxidant-rich licorice extract, soothing and hydrating honey extract, and nourishing sesame oil and sweet almond oil to help moisturize the skin. Skin appears more radiant and stronger. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a consumer use study, after 1 month of use and on 30 volunteers: - 100% said that their skin felt as if it was protected with an invisible shield against skin aggressions see more...

Princess R.
Tustin, CA
Love this. I have extremely dry skin and this has helped so much. I used to have little dry patches, and within two days of using this, they were gone and my skin had felt soft and smooth since. It’s a thicker cream but absorbs quickly. Wish I New about this sooner
kiley c.
Morgantown , WV
I received a sample of this from Sephora and it made my alligator skin feel so hydrated and soft that I had to pick up the full size! It has a light fresh scent and a gel-cream consistency. A little goes a long way so I think it's definitely worth the price. The only thing I find odd are the little pieces of what I guess are the Yuza fruit in the lotion-they do dissolve on the skin though so don't really effect it's effectiveness.
Dasha S.
Montréal, QC
It has been a year since I started using this product. I love it! There's no need to put a lot in order for your skin to glow all day and feel stronger. I use it every morning after the shower when my skin is too dry, and it solves the problem without me ending up with a greasy skin!
Mijidra T.
Brampton, ON
I received a sample of this from my online Sephora order. It's a thick, slightly yellow tinted moisturizer with a light citrusy zest scent that isn't overbearing or irritating. It leaves my face moisturized but not greasy, and with a healthy glow. I wore it as a night cream and did not see any signs of irritation in the morning, just luminous skin.
Peace be upon you. The product is more than wonderful. I wish you success and success, God willing, with many thanks and appreciation