BY ERBORIAN

A transforming balm cleanser enriched with seven Korean herbs to whisk away impurities for skin that feels perfectly cleansed and makeup-free. Based on the Korean double cleansing method, Solid Cleansing Oil combines the performance of a cleansing oil with the gentleness of a cream. Enriched with seven Korean herbs that have long been used in traditional Korean beauty rituals, the formula transforms twice when used. First, it transforms into an oil upon contact with the warmth of the skin to help dissolve impurities on the face, then when rinsed with water, it transforms again into a silky lotion to cleanse skin perfectly and leave behind a protective film. Skin feels perfectly cleansed, refreshed, and free of makeup. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is made with plant oils and is free of mineral oils. Research results: In an independent consumer use test on 29 participants, after first use:- 93% felt the makeup remover was efficient- 90% felt skin was purified- 93% felt skin was soft- 97% felt their skin was perfectly clean see more...

• I sampled it once at sephora, and it wasn't enough to give it a f...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
I have oily skin and I love this oil cleansing balm! It smells beautiful and easily removes all of my makeup after a long day. You must do a double cleanse with this product. I use Purity gel for my second cleanser.
Ashley S.
Purchased this earlier this year and quickly fell in love with it. I enjoy the oil cleansing aspect of it. It glides on and turns into an oil as the warmth of your skin warms it. Then when you add water to it you get a light almost lather. Lather probably isn't the correct word, but you can feel it go from oil to lotion. It never feels sticky or greasy on the skin nor after washing it off. When I wash it off my skin feels clean, soft and residue-less. I've never felt dry or oily after using it nor have I noticed it causing any breakouts, just a nice balance, which is a huge deal for me. There is a scent to it but it is very fresh and not over powering, almost garden like. You don't need a lot of the product either, so the jar lasts a decent amount of time.
karmen d.
Washington, DC
I bought this because I wanted to start using oil cleansers to break down the boat loads of makeup I wear on a daily basis. I was disappointed to find out that it was not safe for use around the eyes which is one of the areas I struggle the most to remove (I wear waterproof mascara). I ended up just using it on my eyes anyways and the first couple of times it burned my eyes, but eventually went away. It does a decent job of taking away face makeup as well but i'm not particularly fond of the film it leaves in my sink and the oily feeling on my face.
Christine H.
Berkeley
I started using this after I finished up my sample of Farmacy's cleansing oil. This is a lot gentler than Farmacy, but not as effective. I still like it a lot, but it leaves slight traces of mascara. Definitely gives my skin a lot of moisture, so I don't mind the residual mascara as I can wash it off with my foaming face cleanser. Overall, pretty happy and satisfied with the product so far!
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
One of my 2 favorite cleansers! I absolutely LOVE this cleanser, especially when it's a heavy eye makeup day for me. It melts away the heaviest eye liners so quickly and without having to scrub. Just finished my second jar, and am definitely repurchasing. A little does go a long way. Cant say enough good things about this cleanser. Just LOVE IT!
Erin C.
Lakewood, OH
🔟 out of 🔟. This is a very smooth cream that instantly turns into an oil once on your skin. The best part of this one is the scent...it's light but also sophisticated and herb-y and it makes me love using it. It is made with coconut and sunflower oils, as well as many herbs including green tea and rosemary (one of my favorite scents in the world). It works like a charm and is supposed to leave a protective layer once it is rinsed off. Though I didn't do a unit price comparison, it is probably just as expensive as the Sunday Riley balm because it is a slightly smaller container at $40 vs. $50.
Casey  G.
Chula Vista, CA
I wanted to try out one of the solid cleansing oils to add to my skincare regimen and ended up deciding on this one. one of the main reasons I bought it is for the smell. It smells very fresh and clean and liked it a lot. It seemed weird to use at first because it seemed like it wouldn't help to clean my face or make it oily, but after using it a bit and getting used to it, it's not that bad. It comes with a little spatula in it that you use to scoop out the product and once you warm it up in your hands it goes on pretty nicely.
Gloria C.
Allen, TX
I never bought this but I have gotten samples of it at Sephora. It has a nice pleasant scent but not too strong. It's very thick in texture so you only need a pinky nail size amount for your whole face. It breaks down all your makeup however I didn't try it on waterproof mascara. It's gentle on your face and doesn't make it feel oily after you rinse it off. It does become a bit milky when combined with water. I still cleanse a 2nd time afterwards but it is a great makeup remover.
Andrea S.
I love this cleanser. It is not drying like traditional soap based cleansers. You only need a small amount and it removes everything, even waterproof eyeliner and mascara. This is my go to make up removing cleanser. The only thing I don't like about it is if I am going to use it in the morning when I shower I have to put it on before I get in the shower since it isn't effective on wet skin.
Alaa H.
Sunnyside, NY
I really love this! It made my skin feel so soft and clear! I used to put it everyday and I always felt really confident in my skin every time I put this. One bad thing is that it makes your face feel oily at first but then when you wash it off, all that goes away.
Esme M.
Gilbert, AZ
I sampled it once at sephora, and it wasn't enough to give it a full test. It's pretty pricey, but in the long run, is it worth the price compared to other makeup removers and or korean cleansing oils?