Erborian Pate au Ginseng Black Concentrated Mask 1.7 oz uploaded by Vanda M.Erborian Pate au Ginseng Black Concentrated Mask 1.7 oz uploaded by Vanda M.

BY ERBORIAN

A syrup-like black mask enriched with six-year old red ginseng to help fight visible signs of aging for skin that feels firmer and smoother. This syrup-like black mask helps skin to appear smoother and feel more elastic. The distinctive "tensor" effect gives skin the sensation of being plumped and firmed while Erborian's unique complex containing six-year old red panax ginseng works to fight visible signs of aging providing comfort and vitality for tired complexions. Skin appears more luminous and plumped, and feels firmer for a youthful-looking complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Ginseng root has been used for centuries to help fight visible signs of aging. Pulling its strength and power from the earth, red ginseng takes six years to reach maturity before it can be picked. During the growth process, the ginseng root pulls many nutrients from the soil it is so rich in nutrients that after the ginseng is harvested, it takes nearly 15 years for the soil to be suitable again for cultivation. Red ginseng is ideal for skincare formulation as it is extremely rich in moisturizing and smoothing properties. Research results: In an independent consumer use test on 32 participants: Immediately:- 97% felt skin appeared smoother- 90% felt the product helped fight visible signs of aging- 88% felt complexion was more radiant- 90% reported skin felt smoother After 4 weeks of use:- 88% reported skin felt more elastic- 94% reported the skin felt softer- 97% reported skin felt smoother see more...

heidi v.
Syracuse, NY
I love this I first bought it in the little tube and it was so supple and BEAUTIFUL! I knew I had to have the full size. If you are looking for mega hydration with an out of this world smell I would recommend the Yuza overnight mask!
Johanna M.
Cool, CA
I loved the way it smelt once I started to put it on my face
I got a sample of this from a Sephora order
Easy to use, just apply a thin layer and leave on for ten min or so
Left my skin feeling soft and a bit tighter
I would love to buy this, $60 isn't too bad since it's not something I'd be using every day
It has some amazing ingredients in it
I would say worth the price tag
Marlie R.
Hamlin, WV
I love this Erborian Ginseng Black Mask. It makes my skin feel smooth and tight. Plus my skin looks more radiant and healthy after using this mask! I love it and totally recommend this mask to anyone looking for a great one!
Персональный б.
California , MD
I had a deluxe sample of this mask and I loved it. It’s jelly like mask and I thought it was going to be peel off mask which I don’t like but you just wash it off in 10 min with lukewarm water. I was hard to wash it off thought without the sponge so I recommend to use one. Beautiful mask!
Zoe D.
oregon, ['', '', '']
Omg I love this mask. Only take 10 mins and make my skin super smooth the next day. It also plumps the skins and has a soothing effect. A little goes a long way. I would totally recommend it if you wanna invest in a good hydrating/plumping mask.
Leslie N.
Los Angeles, CA
I purchased this item during the VIB sale and have really been enjoying using it. Its easy to use, just apply a thin layer to your face and leave on. Its recommended to be left on about 10 minutes but I like to do it for 30. Then just rinse off and my skin is softer, more hydrated and just more glowy. It is pricey though but you use only a little at a time, the consistency is like that of honey. I definitely will finish my jar and as of now my thoughts are I would repurchase, I have a mask addiction :D
Janice L.
Los Angeles, CA
This mask is amazing! After trying a sample of it I immediately went and got the full product. It smells amazing and not artificial, it's sticky in terms of application, but it gives such good results after a few use!! It helps smooth out skin and make your skin look tighter (anti aging), and it feels bouncy and glowy afterwards. Feels almost like a mini facial! Love it!!!!
Kay K.
I received a sample of the Erborian Pate au Ginseng Black Concentrated Mask with a Sephora purchase and loved it. Although it didn't make my skin feel "younger" or firmer, my face was visibly moisturized and felt baby soft. And it smells really nice! Too bad it's incredibly expensive or else I would buy a full size lol.
STEPHANIE C.
miami, FL
I am fascinated by this cream, it is one of my favorites, its texture and density make it perfect, it leaves my face very clean and with sensation of freshness, I am an addict to buy products for the skin.
Larisa v.
New York , NY
Erborian black mask how effective for dry skin and blackheads?