BY ERBORIAN

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A multi-benefit primer to help illuminate and bring a perfect-looking radiance to the complexion. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture - Dryness If you want to know more… Upon application, Glow Creme helps to reveal a pearly glow and a radiant complexion that seems to catch and subtly reflect light, like a hologram effect. Enriched with licorice extract, it helps to brighten, beautify, and hydrate, while also helping to smooth the skin. Subtly pearlescent, your skin looks luminous, with an ultra-radiant, glow effect. It can be used as a highlighter, too. Just pat a small amount on top of makeup for an extra radiant look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a consumer use test on 30 volunteers after immediate use: - 100% said complexion seemed to subtly catch and reflect light After 1 month: - 97% noticed brighter skin - 93% said complexion appeared more luminous - 90% found skin to be moisturized and smoother see more...

• Does anyone know where this is available to purchase? Jus...3 Answers
  • Does this leave a healthy glow or a glow that is overpowe...2 Answers
  • Perfect for dry skin people?1 Answers
Purnima S.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I got a small sample of this from sephora and I think it is gorgeous! I put it on before my foundation, and it gave me this beautiful glow. It looks gorgeous even without foundation. It has a pink/purple shift to it and its has ana amazing texture. It felt great on my skin and it didn't mess up my foundation.
Melissa S.
DALLAS, TX
I actually used this as a primer under just a basic powder contour kit and I have zero creasing and a flawless finish without setting spray or setting powder . I have used it just alone and it does do a little illuminating or has a tiny tiny bit of a shimmery gleam smells nice and it's white in color with a kind of shimmer in it. Its a runny kind of texture .It went on nice without a tacky feeling.it is water based so its non oily or greasy does give you bit of a shine after awhile if worn alone.
Stay flawless my fellow beauties!
Mandy W.
It’s like a unicorn on my face, except it’s not obnoxious. It wasn’t particularly moisturizing so I think all skin types could use this. It leaves the slightest youthful, iridescent glow since it has tiny, and I mean TINY, glitters. I wouldn’t even say glitter because it leaves the most beautiful sheen on the skin. This definitely isn’t a highlighter but just lifts your complexion. Love how this looks💜💜💜🙌🙌🙌🙌
Cassondra M.
Boston, MA
I received this as a sample from sephora's find your chill sample bag. This stuff is amazing! I wore this alone without any foundation or other makeup and my face was glowing. I swear it made my dark circles brighter just with a 1x use. It does have a sheer pink tint to it so keep that in mind. I have very fair skin so it looked great. I would love to purchase this product, but the price is a bit crazy for the size of the tube. I'll have to add it to my wishlist.
Natalya K.
Received a sample and oh man! The lotion was smooth and soft. It wasn't thick and melted into the skin. Skin was glowy and luminous afterwards. Would definitely purchase a full size.
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
This is great if you’re looking for an extra glow. It doesn’t have glitter but just makes your face look glowing and healthy. It also adds some moisture so it makes your skin feel better in addition to glowing. Pricey but if you’re into high end skincare I believe you’ll like this
Cathy W.
One of the first Korean beauty products that I've purchased. I love the aloft glow effect. Can be used alone or under makeup. It wasn't greasy for me, yet I do have extremely dry skin.
Amma P.
Union City, CA
One of my beauty go-tos. I can’t recommend highly enough. I got it in a box from Soko Glam. The price point feels high now but go for it! It gives a highlighter that is notably pink to violet that really works for my deep-dark skin tone in a way I feel other highlighters don’t. I use it over skin tint- I don’t wear concealer- so the sparkle is more notable than for those who might use it under other skin products. I keep it to my cheekbones, nose, eye lids or inner corner, and Cupid’s bow. I apply it with my fingers but a blender might be good too. It lasts a good while, maybe 4 hours, on my oily skin. It has not caused any breakouts or irritation.
Sumer M.
So far loving This! I love anything that is illuminating and I was excited when I got to try this out! It is very lightweight on the skin and doesn't feel like your face is being suffocated. It gave my face a subtle but healthy glow. I would definitely use this regularly.
Marissa H.
Carpenter, WY
I saw one of my favorite YouTubers Christen Dominique use this and fell in love with how healthy it made her skin look! It added such a natural glow and I love how it looks on my skin! It's lightweight as well
Susan G.
Wyoming , MI
Does anyone know where this is available to purchase? Just the word "glow" has my interest I'd love to try this in my beauty regimen. Does anyone know the price of this? Thanks.
Christine C.
Buckeye, AZ
Does this leave a healthy glow or a glow that is overpowering?
Justine M.
Guelph, ON
Good for sensitive/ acne prone skin? Has it made anyone break out? Thanks
janet m.
Mission, TX
Perfect for dry skin people?