BY ERBORIAN

A milky lotion that is enriched with the moisturizing and smoothing properties of Ginseng to improve the appearance of skin's texture. Featuring a unique texture that's thicker than water yet lighter than a cream, this silky, nourishing milk helps to provide the skin with moisture. Renowned in Korea for its moisturizing properties, powerful Ginseng provides a smoothing and tightening effect, improving the appearance of skin's texture day after day. Skin feels softer and looks smoother over time. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This lotion is a part of a collection of multi-benefit lotions from Erborian. The Korean secret to beautiful skin lies in hydration. After cleansing, apply these liquid lotions to help bring your skin the moisture and nourishment it craves. Follow with your daily moisturizer and the rest of your routine. Ginseng root has been used for centuries in Korean skincare because of its smoothing and moisturizing properties. During its growth, the Ginseng root pulls many nutrients from the soil, making it an ideal core ingredient for skincare formulation. Research results: In a consumer use test with 32 participants: - 97% said the product immediately helped to provide a smoothing effect see more...

Buy on Sephora
Jen C.
I dunno if this is considered a summer product, it's not new but omg it's perfect for summer. Light but hydrating. It soaks into the skin beautifully and leaves it feeling like velvet. I recently started using this about a month ago and I already bought a back up. It's perfection. Erborian Ginseng Milk 6.4 oz
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park , CA
This product wasn't really worth it to me. I felt like it didn't do much for my skin. It is pretty gentle on my skin but I think that I have received better results from some cleaners at the drugstore.
Stephanie C.
Ontario, CA
Love this stuff. It has such an interesting texture I can't even explain, it's runny but not thin. Makes your skin so soft and hydrated but not oily. It literally melts into your skin and makes it feel so amazing.
Caitlin M.
This product confuses me. It's good, I'll start with saying that. It really is hydrating and kept my winter skin nice and glowy.

But the texture is weird. It's very milky and I couldn't quite get behind the runniness of it. I love a good face lotion and I love a good serum, but this is somewhere in between and I'm still on the fence.

With that said, it is a lovely product. It's very silky and sinks in nicely. It wasn't sticky and left my skin feeling plump and soft. It smells very pleasant and doesn't require a lot to cover your whole face. Good value!

Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I received a sample of this Erborian Ginseng Milk in a past Sephora order, and I immediately fell in love with it! Ginseng has been used for centuries in Korea because of its smoothing and moisturizing properties. This lotion is runnier than I expected, but sinks in effortlessly. It has a soft, milky texture and a prominent, floral scent. I love how soft it make my skin feel! It also makes my skin feel incredibly plump/firm immediately after applying and throughout the day. This is a great moisturizer for all skin types, and provides a perfect amount of moisture and nourishment to skin. Highly recommended!
Barbie B.
Durham, NC
This lotion is my new favorite skin care item. I wish I had the money to try everything from the brand. I find the ginseng milk lotion is very gentle on my irritated, dry skin and definitely leaves my skin feeling pampered and moisturized. The scent makes me feel like I'm in a high end spa. Product is also good value for money as a little goes a long way.
I didnt like this product, it really dried out my skin. And I couldnt stand the texture of it.
Cheïma D.
Very gentle for the skin, it feel like putting real milk on your face. I’ll definitely buy it again !