Erborian Double Mousse Gentle Cleansing Foam 3 oz

A daily foaming cleanser enriched with traditional Korean herbs for a visibly refined and luminous complexion. This foaming mousse cleanser is a two-in-one formula, helping to eliminate impurities and visibly refine the skin's texture for a flawlessly smooth and radiant look. Enriched with seven Korean herbs which help to soothe the skin, this rich formula is gentle enough for daily use. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In an independent consumer use study on 32 participants, immediate results: - 94% participants said that their skin was perfectly clean and softer - 91% participants felt the product helped to visibly refine skin's texture - 90% participants felt product helped eliminate impurities see more...

Buy on Sephora
Eileen C.
Hayward, CA
I really like this face wash - it smells (SO) wonderful and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. However, you get very little product. I ran out of this face wash so fast and never had to repurchase a face wash so quickly. For the price, I wish it came with more product and for that reason alone, I will not be repurchasing.
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
I bought this when #sephora ran out of the Erborian Solid Cleansing Oil 2.8 oz and I have to say it isn’t great. It leaves my skin feeling dry and not quite clean. I would not recommend Erborian Double Mousse Gentle Cleansing Foam 3 oz.
Ashley D.
Ozone park , NY
I love this so much, it has the most beautiful medicinal/herbal scent that isn’t over whelming. This is moisturizing and I love the texture of this cleanser and the way it comes out as a foam. Highly recommend, I would repurchase for sure.
Elena F.
Warminster, PA
I’ve heard a lot of great reviews on this product and really looking forward to buy it. It’s gentle, everyday use cleaning foam, says that it’s perfect for combination skin, helps with acne, reddish and overall quality of the face. Will see :)
Julia M.
Exactly as it says- a gentle cleansing foam! It smells divine! And does a great job at cleansing my skin and leaving it feeling squeaky clean. Did I mention it smells great? It does! If Erborian was cruelty free I would repurchase.
Kelly L.
I was looking for a new face wash after using Algenist. I decided to try this and so far i love it. It leaves me nice and clean but not with that tight drying feeling.