BeautyFaceFace MakeupErborian
CC Red Correct Automatic Perfector Broad Spectrum SPF 25 15 oz/ 45 mL

Erborian CC Red Correct Automatic Perfector Broad Spectrum SPF 25 1.5 oz/ 45 mL

by Erborian

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A versatile, illuminating formula containing green and encapsulated pigments to correct redness and conceal imperfections. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dryness If you want to know more… This color-correcting formula provides lightweight coverage using green pigments to automatically correct redness while encapsulated pigments adjust to your skin tone. Enriched with centella asiatica, it helps protect, hydrate, and boost radiance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner.

Does this cause breakouts?
How is the texture on the skin when applied?
Iss this good for medium to dark skin? Or will it too white cast?
Start your review of Erborian CC Red Correct Automatic Perfector Broad Spectrum SPF 25 1.5 oz/ 45 mL!
Daria K.
Erborian CC Red Correct Automatic Perfector Broad Spectrum SPF 25 1.5 oz/ 45 mL uploaded by Daria K.
Purchased at: Sephora
At this moment this is the best cream for everyday makeup in my cosmetic bag. Perfectly goes with my skin tone. Eliminates redness, moisturizes my skin and also has spf25 which is very good if you live in Florida. I will definitely recommend this product for oily, combination skin.
Amber N.
West Palm Bch, FL
Erborian CC Red Correct Automatic Perfector Broad Spectrum SPF 25 1.5 oz/ 45 mL uploaded by Amber N.
Overall really really like this product I’m just a little torn because I actually love the L’Oréal version a lot more in just the consistency and finish (and it’s obviously cheaper) BUT I do really appreciate the fact that this one has SPF which the L’Oréal one does not. I also tried some similar products by Dr. Jart + and those were terrible so this was by far better than those in my opinion
Madison G.
South Windsor, CT
Erborian CC Red Correct Automatic Perfector Broad Spectrum SPF 25 1.5 oz/ 45 mL uploaded by Madison G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Omg I love this! I have had an acne problem so the products ive been using can make my skin pretty red. This really does even out the redness and adjust to my skin tone. I can use it as a “foundation” on days when I want a really want a natural look and it makes my skin look super even and glowing. I will totally repurchase!
Roger L.
Phoenix, AZ
Erborian CC Red Correct Automatic Perfector Broad Spectrum SPF 25 1.5 oz/ 45 mL uploaded by Roger L.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product mixes so well with my skin that it’s hard to tell that I even have makeup on. I have a problem with redness on my face, which keeps me feeling insecure. This product gets rid of that insecurity. Will definitely be purchasing this on a regular basis!
Katelyn N.
Green will correct red. This is green. It is Amazing at reducing redness, whether that be just naturally, blemish, irritation or sunburnt. It gives my skin a more even tone and also has SPF! AND does not cause my sensitive skin to breakout. Win win! I don’t notice as much of a benefit when I have self tanner on as I do when I’m naturally pale but I don’t think that’s any fault of the product. I just think there’s less redness to correct.
Elizabeth  H.
Okeechobee, FL
Erborian CC Red Correct Automatic Perfector Broad Spectrum SPF 25 1.5 oz/ 45 mL uploaded by Elizabeth  H.
So let me start out by stating that I have dry skin with redness and large pores(UGH ikr) So I am always on the lookout for product to fit those needs. I’ve done everything from Dr.Jarts to elf’s green primer and everything in between. And they have all disappointed me especially the ones that have sunscreen, all sunscreen breaks me out. So when I seen this in the preview for Ultas 21 DOB I decided to give it a try and I am so glad I did, in fact I wish I had bought a couple while they were half off. This is the best color correction cream I have ever used. It is so creamy so it helps with my dry skin, it blends beautifully no green undertone and does not settle in my pores! I would recommend this to anyone that needs redness color correction. Erborian CC Red Correct Automatic Perfector Broad Spectrum SPF 25 1.5 oz/ 45 mL
Kristen M.
Olmsted Twp, OH
This is my everyday favorite! I have really dry skin and most foundation does not work for me. This product, however is so lovely. It lightly blurs the skin without looking cakey or dry on my skin! [product:erborian-cc-red-correct-automatic-perfector-broad-spectrum-spf-25-15-oz/-45-ml]
Tiffany B.
Seekonk, MA
Purchased at: ULTA
This cc corrector cream is absolutely amazing! It adjusts to your skins colors and reduces redness. I have been using it daily instead of foundation. If you like more full coverage, you may not like this or it may be something you would like to use before you go in with foundation to mask your redness. I have dry skin and this does not cling to any dry patches and gives me a nice healthy glow. It definitely minimizes the redness in my cheeks. I apply this, concealer, and a little bit of powder to set everything in place and it pretty much lasts all day without breaking up under my mask.
Amanda R.
Clovis, NM
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely adore this cc cream! The green tent does lightly correct any red discoloration. It is hydrating, but not greasy at all. It is easy to apply with just my fingers and then dab over with my beauty blender. The cc cream has a strong medium coverage. There is a light scent that I find pleasant. I highly recommend anyone trying this product! [product:erborian-cc-red-correct-automatic-perfector-broad-spectrum-spf-25-15-oz/-45-ml]
Laura S.
Staff
Jersey City, NJ
I can’t believe this only has two reviews! This is by far my new holy grail product. My friend got an extra through work and gave to me because facial redness is my biggest complaint and it is amazzzzing!! It Instantly smoothes my skin & cancels out redness and actually has a long lasting effect. I used the most this weekend while on vacation when I didn’t want to pile on makeup, but was really red after all the sun. Can’t recommend this enough for anyone who struggles with redness on their face!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
sophi K.
il y a 2 ans
Morgane I. il y a 2 ans
I have sensitive skin and a very oily T zone (especially my nose), but it works very well! You can apply a bit of setting/ mattifying powder on top if you want. :)