MakeupFace MakeupBB CreamErborian
CC Red Correct Automatic Perfector Broad Spectrum SPF 25 15 oz/ 45 mL

Erborian CC Red Correct Automatic Perfector Broad Spectrum SPF 25 1.5 oz/ 45 mL

by Erborian

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A versatile, illuminating formula containing green and encapsulated pigments to correct redness and conceal imperfections. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dryness If you want to know more… This color-correcting formula provides lightweight coverage using green pigments to automatically correct redness while encapsulated pigments adjust to your skin tone. Enriched with centella asiatica, it helps protect, hydrate, and boost radiance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner.

How is the texture on the skin when applied?
Iss this good for medium to dark skin? Or will it too white cast?
What is the erborian CC colour correcting cream like? Does it last all day? Is it good for oily skin? Erborian CC Red Correct Automatic Perfector Broad Spectrum SPF 25 1.5 oz/ 45 mL
Start your review of Erborian CC Red Correct Automatic Perfector Broad Spectrum SPF 25 1.5 oz/ 45 mL!
Dasha K.
Erborian CC Red Correct Automatic Perfector Broad Spectrum SPF 25 1.5 oz/ 45 mL uploaded by Dasha K.
Purchased at: Sephora
At this moment this is the best cream for everyday makeup in my cosmetic bag. Perfectly goes with my skin tone. Eliminates redness, moisturizes my skin and also has spf25 which is very good if you live in Florida. I will definitely recommend this product for oily, combination skin.
Madison G.
South Windsor, CT
Erborian CC Red Correct Automatic Perfector Broad Spectrum SPF 25 1.5 oz/ 45 mL uploaded by Madison G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Omg I love this! I have had an acne problem so the products ive been using can make my skin pretty red. This really does even out the redness and adjust to my skin tone. I can use it as a “foundation” on days when I want a really want a natural look and it makes my skin look super even and glowing. I will totally repurchase!
Roger L.
Phoenix, AZ
Erborian CC Red Correct Automatic Perfector Broad Spectrum SPF 25 1.5 oz/ 45 mL uploaded by Roger L.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product mixes so well with my skin that it’s hard to tell that I even have makeup on. I have a problem with redness on my face, which keeps me feeling insecure. This product gets rid of that insecurity. Will definitely be purchasing this on a regular basis!
Bizzie H.
Okeechobee, FL
Erborian CC Red Correct Automatic Perfector Broad Spectrum SPF 25 1.5 oz/ 45 mL uploaded by Bizzie H.
So let me start out by stating that I have dry skin with redness and large pores(UGH ikr) So I am always on the lookout for product to fit those needs. I’ve done everything from Dr.Jarts to elf’s green primer and everything in between. And they have all disappointed me especially the ones that have sunscreen, all sunscreen breaks me out. So when I seen this in the preview for Ultas 21 DOB I decided to give it a try and I am so glad I did, in fact I wish I had bought a couple while they were half off. This is the best color correction cream I have ever used. It is so creamy so it helps with my dry skin, it blends beautifully no green undertone and does not settle in my pores! I would recommend this to anyone that needs redness color correction. Erborian CC Red Correct Automatic Perfector Broad Spectrum SPF 25 1.5 oz/ 45 mL
Kristen M.
Olmsted Twp, OH
This is my everyday favorite! I have really dry skin and most foundation does not work for me. This product, however is so lovely. It lightly blurs the skin without looking cakey or dry on my skin! [product:erborian-cc-red-correct-automatic-perfector-broad-spectrum-spf-25-15-oz/-45-ml]
Laura S.
Staff
hoboken, nj
I can’t believe this only has two reviews! This is by far my new holy grail product. My friend got an extra through work and gave to me because facial redness is my biggest complaint and it is amazzzzing!! It Instantly smoothes my skin & cancels out redness and actually has a long lasting effect. I used the most this weekend while on vacation when I didn’t want to pile on makeup, but was really red after all the sun. Can’t recommend this enough for anyone who struggles with redness on their face!
Regina C.
Lone Tree, CO
I have tried this a few times when I look to red and it does help the foundation look more even, but I can be a little difficult to blend it so it doesn’t separate. I would probably not purchase again but will finish it
Natalie W.
Douglas, WY
Love this product. I have the Erborian cc cream and both of them pair very nicely together. Love how I can just wear this and not any foundation. It is not a full coverage since it is just a corrector but if you want more of a full coverage I would recommend there cc cream. Love that it has sunscreen and adapts perfectly to your skin tone! Erborian CC Red Correct Automatic Perfector Broad Spectrum SPF 25 1.5 oz/ 45 mL
Melissa E.
Brooklyn, NY
Erborian CC Red Correct Automatic Perfector Broad Spectrum SPF 25 1.5 oz/ 45 mL uploaded by Melissa E.
This is a holy grail for me as I suffer from rosacea. As us rosacea sufferers know redness is a constant issue and this product helps me by letting me apply less makeup since it has great redness coverage. It also works for those nasty zits that come up here and there.
Emilie T.
La Mesa, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This stuff is MAGIC. It perfects your skin while making it look just like that — perfected skin! I am fair, but I’ve read this can give a bit of a grey cast for medium-deep skin tones. For fair skin with warm undertones, it works perfectly. It’s helped with my redness so much, and has a luminous/dewy finish! I can’t stress enough how amazing this is!! Plus cruelty free!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
sophi K.
a year ago
Morgane I. a year ago
I have sensitive skin and a very oily T zone (especially my nose), but it works very well! You can apply a bit of setting/ mattifying powder on top if you want. :)