Erborian Cc Crème Clair

by Erborian

#17 in CC Cream

The Korean secret to a visibly perfect complexion is in high-tech, multi-use formulas that help to improve the appearance of your skin, making it look luminous and soft, and reducing the appearance of blemishes. Erborian's CC Crème Clair is a multi-purpose formula that contains encapsuled pigments to enhance your skin's beauty. Upon application, it adapts to your skin tone, naturally revealing a more even, beautiful complexion.

Erborian Cc Crème Clair; Erborian; Quantity - 1

I’ve seen women of tan color use this product, has anyone with a darker complexion used this in the shade Clair, does it work?
How do you like the Erborian Cc Crème Clair? How do you compare it with IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream with SPF 50+ ??
Start your review of Erborian Cc Crème Clair!
Alexandra Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Erborian Cc Crème Clair uploaded by Alexandra Z.
Purchased at: ULTA
Make-up products combining skincare are my absolute favs! This CC cream has SPF built in. While using this cream my skin was hydrated, looked healthier, and more radiant (it is enriched with centella asiatica/tiger grass). The cream is lightweight, it has a light coverage, it does not get cakey, it does not irritate sensitive skin. Aw I like everything about this CC cream except the shades, the shade "Clair" in particular.  How it works: the cream is originally white, but with the heat of your fingertips it is supposed to adjust to your skintone. That being said , it needs to be blended with fingertips, not a foundation brush. In my experience, "Clair" shade made my skin look darker&orange-y, I just did not like the shade! Too bad, cause I liked this CC cream in general.
Sara B.
Chalfont, PA
Erborian Cc Crème Clair uploaded by Sara B.
Received this one in my Ipsy bag this summer. I don’t use CC cream and I really wish I liked this. Unfortunately, the color isn’t a great match to my face (too dark/pink, even though it’s the lightest shade available). I wish the color was better because the formula is nice — super lightweight and I don’t feel like it weighs me down. It also has a strong scent which I don’t like. I’d rather just use a tinted moisturizer or foundation.
Zara L.
New City , NY
Erborian Cc Crème Clair uploaded by Zara L.
This product comes out white and adjusts to match your skin tone. It was expensive but so far the BEST CC cream I’ve ever tried. It looks natural yet it provides enough coverage to cover redness, blemishes, and smoothes the skin. If you have a few extra $ spend it on this product and you won’t be sorry! It is a skin perfector with a High Definition Radiance Skin Cream. It also has Broad Spectrum SPF 25 sunscreen which we all know is super important to wear when out and about in the sun.
Gina F.
New Bern, NC
Erborian Cc Crème Clair uploaded by Gina F.
Purchased at: ULTA
This looks like sunscreen but once you start blending it adapts to your skin tone a bit. It smells like sunscreen and breaks me out like sunscreen which is a huge downside but on the other hand it is so natural looking, like your skin but better. Non drying.
Kristi S.
Tucson, AZ
Erborian Cc Crème Clair uploaded by Kristi S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is amazing. It’s by far the best CC cream I’ve ever used. It provides a nice beautiful coverage that’s paired with SPF. The product comes out white and blends perfectly into my skin tone.
Kim T.
Maurice, LA
Erborian Cc Crème Clair uploaded by Kim T.
I absolutely love this cc cream!!! I can build up the coverage to a sort of medium coverage if I wanted to. It starts off white and adjusts to your skin tone, so no guessing what shade and undertone you are. It can be set with powder or not. It smells so beautiful and its light. One tube is 1.5 oz which is a tad more than the normal size for any foundation. Ladies, this is an absolute must try. I wear this everyday for a light coverage and it has spf in it YAY.
Michelle L.
Bohemia, NY
Erborian Cc Crème Clair uploaded by Michelle L.
A co worker originally introduced me to this and I was immediately blown away. I tend to go for the more natural look and hate wearing any sort of foundation during the day. This is a high coverage CC cream that looks completely natural on your skin. I love it. I recommend this to anyone who enjoys coverage without the look of coverage.
Rachel M.
Minneapolis, MN
Erborian Cc Crème Clair uploaded by Rachel M.
Hands down the best CC crème I’ve used so far. The coverage is very minimal so if you have spots to conceal I recommend a regular concealer. This leaves your skin looking dewy, bright, and very fresh. I also love the added SPF in there. This stuff is great!
Amber D.
Roy, UT
Erborian Cc Crème Clair uploaded by Amber D.
Erborian Cc Crème Clair uploaded by Amber D.
I love the way this feels on my skin! So smooth and makes my skin glow! A little dark for my complexion, but it works with my matching foundation. It also smells really nice, and I love that it has centella asiatica and hyaluronic acid!
Jessica F.
Holiday, FL
Erborian Cc Crème Clair uploaded by Jessica F.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a very nice product and does everything it claims. It moisturizes and also sets itself a little, so it could be easily used on no makeup days. It has very light coverage, hardly much at all. It is a white color at first, then adjusts to your skin color which I thought was pretty cool. The lightest shade did make my fair skin a bit darker, but nothing too drastic. I was using it as a primer when my skin was extra dry. I'd put this on first, conceal where I needed to, applied liquid highlighter and then a light application of foundation, just to tie everything together nicely. It performed very well this way and was a good prep step for the skin. It has SPF so that step is taken care of with this. I was excited about the benefits this product offered and I did notice my skin become smoother and more even toned. All in all this is a cool product and I would repurchase.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alexandra Z.
Brooklyn, NY
makeupaddict C.
Sarah G. il y a 2 ans
Hi. The Erborian CC Creme is more of a pleasure to apply, and goes on lighter with a more buildable coverage vs the IT cosmetics CC Cream. However the Claire is more orangy than the IT cosmetics. IF the erborian was less orange it would be superior, but due to the shad problem the IT CC cream is better for fair skin IMO. Hope that helps
reyna 1.
il y a 3 ans
Which consistency ? And can it covered some problems on your face ?
Kristen D. il y a 3 ans
reyna 1. your address pops up under your question. I need to go to your profile page under settings and change it to something more generic. As far as the cc cream goes it’s a light cream, and has moderate coverage. It’ll even out your skin tone, but you’ll need a concealer with it to cover up any major imperfections.
Anamaria G.
New Castle, DE
Sarah G. il y a 2 ans
Yes it's worth the price IF the shade fits you. For me it was too Orangy, but if it hadn't been I would have loved it
Ana C.
Phoenix
Erin M. il y a 3 ans
It’s very light coverage, lighter than I expected. I do like that it doesn’t have the typical sunscreen odor.