Erborian CC Creme 1.5 oz

by Erborian

A high-definition skin perfecting cream with one-shade fits all color-matching technology, for a luminous, soft, and flawless-looking complexion. This innovative CC cream's formula features encapsulated pigments to perfectly match any skintone for flawless-looking and even coverage. Enriched with centella asiatica, it boosts radiance while helping to protect and hydrate skin. The broad-spectrum SPF 25 protects skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays while the lightweight coverage helps skin appear refined, soft, and healthy-looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In an independent consumer use test on 32 participants: Immediately: - 97% felt skin is softer - 88% felt complexion had a healthy-looking glow - 91% felt the product helped blur fine lines - 91% felt the appearance of pores seemed visibly reduced After 4 weeks of use: - 91% felt skin was more beautiful - 94% felt skin texture has been visibly improved

Has anyone tried both the Original Erborian CC Creme and the Water CC Creme? Which is better?
Anyone has tried this product ?
Desperately on the hunt for a holy grail cc cream for combo/oily skin with hyperpigmentation/melasma issues? Anyone have any personal experiences with this product? Erborian CC Creme 1.5 oz
Start your review of Erborian CC Creme 1.5 oz!
Samantha  A.
Riverside, CA
Erborian CC Creme 1.5 oz uploaded by Samantha  A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really love this product for an no makeup, makeup days . Very light weight. You’re also getting your daily SPF 25 very good for summer . Love the package, could take it with me to reapply . Would definitely buy again after finishing it .
Ekaterina V.
Martinsburg, WV
Erborian CC Creme 1.5 oz uploaded by Ekaterina V.
This CC cream feels like a very thin tinted moisturizer rather than a foundation or even a regular CC cream. It's not buildable, it blends easily with my skin. I got it from some of my beauty subscriptions, and by mistake they put Golden tone, though my complexion is fair/light. Surprisingly, the golden worked well for me as a self tan, it looked amazingly natural, not fake, not cakey.
Caitlin M.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
I'm really in love with this CC Cream, but I will preface this by saying: it's really meant for those who want a lightweight feel AND coverage. If you want medium-to-full coverage, reach for something else. This CC cream is ideal for evening out skin tone, cutting redness, hiding minor blemishes, and generally keeping skin smooth. I use it daily and am a big fan of it for a no-makeup look. It's got just a little SPF thrown in there too for good measure!
RitaLyn T.
Honolulu, HI
Erborian CC Creme 1.5 oz uploaded by RitaLyn T.
It’s my definite go to for a quick and easy coverup for a natural look. It’s light on skin and blurs out the imperfections. I use it to cover up any redness and dark under eyes.
Appleseed ..
Seattle
Erborian CC Creme 1.5 oz uploaded by Appleseed ..
I only use this during winter with my erborian CC cream. I have a sensitive skin and I really love it. It is light but definitely has coverage. I have dry skin and have a little dark under eye. This covers really well for a cc cream! Very impressed. It's the right amount of sheer and coverage. I gave it 4 stars because it’s a little bit pricey!
Kimberly C.
Harbor City, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is so amazing! I love the way it makes my skin look. It has pretty good coverage for being a cc cream. I always get compliments on my skin whenever I wear this! I would definitely recommend trying this out.
Ymelda S.
Manteca, CA
This is my all time favorite products I've ever tried. It meets all of my expectations I had for this product. It truly adheres to the color of your face. I was very skeptical about this when bought it. I just with I could use a sponge or brush to apply it. It has a light to medium coverage. It works great and if your into a product that is easy to apply and can be worn daily then this is for you.
Tara T.
Dallas, TX
Erborian CC Creme 1.5 oz uploaded by Tara T.
Genuinely so obsessed with this product I immediately ordered the full size! I am in love and cant recommend a product more!
Jasmine P.
Antioch, TN
Erborian CC Creme 1.5 oz uploaded by Jasmine P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I was so excited to use this because I loved the concept! It is white at first and it’s suppose to turn into your perfect shade once blended into the face. It does change colors but I felt like it turned me too orange. It did cover my imperfections but the color was just too off. It was very pricey too 😩 about $45.
Baby G.
Alliance, OH
Erborian CC Creme 1.5 oz uploaded by Baby G.
Purchased at: ULTA
It comes out white but once you start to rub it in the color starts to show. I love how this has SPF. Those very creamy and soft makes my skin feel nice
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashley M.
Sacramento, CA
il y a un an
Blair M. il y a un an
Yes! The CC Creme is the only one for me now! There’s also a skin perfector, which I haven’t tried, but maybe check that out too. I’d imagine it’d be amazing as well