BY ERBORIAN

A high-definition skin perfecting cream with one-shade fits all color-matching technology, for a luminous, soft, and flawless-looking complexion. This innovative CC cream's formula features encapsulated pigments to perfectly match any skintone for flawless-looking and even coverage. Enriched with centella asiatica, it boosts radiance while helping to protect and hydrate skin. The broad-spectrum SPF 25 protects skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays while the lightweight coverage helps skin appear refined, soft, and healthy-looking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In an independent consumer use test on 32 participants: Immediately: - 97% felt skin is softer - 88% felt complexion had a healthy-looking glow - 91% felt the product helped blur fine lines - 91% felt the appearance of pores seemed visibly reduced After 4 weeks of use: - 91% felt skin was more beautiful - 94% felt skin texture has been visibly improved see more...

• Is it really worth the money and is there another product...1 Answers
  • I'm trying to wear very natural makeup but I don't like t...3 Answers
  • I’m looking into trying the Erborian CC Creme 1.5 oz does...1 Answers
Alye E.
This is hands down the secret weapon I would gift anyone!! #giftcrush if you're a minimalist with makeup this is perfect for you. You rub it in all over your face with your hands and you have the added benefit of an SPF and this drives down beautifully so it's a one-and-done thing like putting on a moisturizer. If you love to go glam this is a great neutralizing base or a great Foundation replacement. I've gone both ways. Right now I'm in between the fair and medium shade so I mix them both together which only makes my product last longer to be honest. There's no weird sunscreen smell there's no awkward flashback there's no stickiness on your face and it doesn't crack or break down from what I can tell. I've been using this for about 8 months now and I'll continue to use it and recommend it to anyone looking for a great lightweight "your skin but better" coverage. There are two ways I would recommend to buy this, one would be on the Sephora website and select locations carry it and store. But what's even better is you can buy a .5oz tube from the erborian website for $16 verses 1.5 oz for $45. So then you can try multiple products from the line or multiple Shades before you commit to one tube. That's what I did ultimately to try other shades, then I order during Sephora sales!! This goes on white and as soon as you rub it with your fingers it turns to the pigment and really Blends in perfectly with your skin tone. If you are pretty fair I would stick with the really light shades if you are more pale, erborian normal shade ranges can potentially look more orange on the skin but what I learned is you can mix a little bit with moisturizer using a smaller amount and it still Blends in for a healthier look no matter what. I really can't go wrong with this!! #giftcrush #contest
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Whew. That’s one heck of a name, why do brands do that? It’s impossible for anyone to remember, or care to remember all of that. “It’s the CC cream thingy by Erborian.” #JustSaying 🤷🏼‍♀️LOL .
I digress, there’s a reason this CC cream is crazy popular I love this stuff! The first time I wore it I asked: “Would you believe me if I told you I wasn’t wearing foundation?” The answer was always no. ✔️ It adjusts to my skin tone perfectly and wears beautifully. ✔️ Provides sheer to light coverage, but it ✔️corrects the uneven tones in your skin so it works like a skincare product. ✖️It has a light floral scent I’m not crazy about but I’ll deal with it. Honestly, you have to try this for yourself, you won’t regret it
Zoey N.
I don’t like this product! I saw this in Christine Dominique - beauty youtuber. She raves about it. This product comes out like a white cream but when you apply it to your face, it works with your skin’s pH. The white cream turns into the color of your skin. It sounds so amazing right?! I bought it, tried it, hated it. This product looks so good on Christine. She looks flawless! But on me, it does not give me the amount of coverage I need. This is nowhere near medium coverage. I don’t see it covers any of my imperfections. It’s streaky, more like a natural finish, does feel weird on my skin. I regret buying this so much!!
Dominique B.
hollywood, FL
this little guy here has made it’s way into my every day makeup bag. im so in love with how this leaves my skin. ive come to be very minimal when it comes to makeup, i dont like foundation anymore but i do want some coverage most times and this gives me exactly what i want. this blends in so well and matches to my skin tone. i apply a thin layer of powder on top just for a little extra coverage and to set it a little cause during the day i can get a little oily in my T zone although i have dry skin. this product is literally your skin but better. i do wish it was a tad bit cheaper but im definitely going to be repurchasing this product when i run out.
Nina S.
Pixked up a sample of this at Sephora after seeing Desi's video on YouTube and I am very impressed. I actually went back and bought the full size. This instantly makes skin look better almost like having a filter on. I was nervous about the color changing aspect of it at first but it does actually melt into the skin and looks unnoticeable. I tried out the medium/tan shade and it is perfect for my tan/olive toned complexion. The only complaint I have is that nowhere on the tube or the packaging does it actually list the shade. Also, this is supposed to be glowy but on me it's more of a natural almost semi matte finish. I use this after moisturizing. I expect this product to be very moisturizing but it is not. I have used it under foundations also and it works great.
Brittany P.
Franklin , NJ
Okay so I am someone who has ALWAYS been a full coverage kind of girl. Over the past few months I really wanted to find a tinted moisturizer or cc cream I could just throw on to run errands, maybe go to the gym, or just for light makeup days. This CC cream is sooooo good! It’s so lightweight yet seems to really even my skin out. My skin is so far from perfect yet I still feel comfortable wearing just this. I feel like it looks better after you give it time to sit on your skin for awhile. Highly recommend
Sammy G.
United States
This product is seriously magic. It squeezes out white but then oxidizes to YOUR skintone! The coverage is perfect for anyone who literally wants the no makeup makeup look. All it does is even out the skintone but definitely far from providing any coverage whatsoever. It's perfect for quick outting days or just a day that you want to even out your complexion a bit. It's on the pricey side but the quality is fantastic so I think its justifiable. Erborian CC Creme 1.5 oz
Lisa C.
Boston, MA
This product claims to react to your skintone and transform into a colour that matches but I found that untrue. My skin is light to medium and it turned out that the Clair shade was far too pink and light and then the original shade was way too orange on me.

It also claims to “conceal imperfections” which is false. It conceals nothing in my opinion. At most it tries to even out skin tone by creating one colour but it has such light coverage that they should not claim that it “conceals”. I have a few acne scars and redness on my cheeks but this creme couldn’t even conceal my redness much less my imperfections.

For the price this was not worth it but I kept it anyways just for the spf protection and a base for more makeup on top of it. Therefore it does protect, hydrate and boost radiance as they claimed. All in all I will not be re-purchasing this product until they come out with more shades and add more coverage.
Katrina May F.
This is a color changing cc cream. It comes out of the tube white with speckles, and when you rub it on your face it changes color to adapt to your skin color. It’s pricy, but it comes with a lot and you don’t need too much to cover your face. It’s also buildable. I got the darker shade but my skin tone is a little lighter so it’s a little pink on me. Highly recommend!
Kate A.
Goshen, IN
This is the best CC I’ve even used. I don’t know what it is about this stuff but it makes my skin look so flawless and smooth. I feel like I can actually leave my house without a full face of makeup on and still look good with this stuff. It truly bends to your skin tone. This is an absolute must have for me. Great for they days when you just don’t feel like putting on a ton of make up.
Hana B.
I'm trying to wear very natural makeup but I don't like the texture of my skin, I have large pores and would like a flawless finish but maybe I am asking for too much. Have you guys tried this over a smoothing primer like tarte or benefit's porefessional? How effective is the combination?
Rachel n.
waterford
so is this a concealer or foundation? And is it really thick?
Olga M.
How is comparable to other cc creams? Such as Smashbox? Also- does the color work on everyone? Is it more yellow or pink toned?
Lisa G.
East Elmhurst, NY
What is the best way to apply this? Do I need to set it with a powder?
Sara N.
How does this work at color correcting redness?

back