Erborian Black Cleansing Oil

by Erborian

Black Cleansing Oil combines the Korean cleansing technique with Charcoal, known for its purifying properties, to offer radiance and comfort. On contact with warm water, its silky texture transforms into a light emulsion, for delicate yet effective cleansing action. Gently removes impurities, excess sebum and traces of even stubborn and waterproof makeup. Skin feels clean, supple and nourished, as if enveloped in a non-oily veil of protection. The complexion looks fresh and radiant.

Ingredients: AQUA/WATER - GLYCERIN - COCO-BETAINE - SODIUM COCOYL AMINO ACIDS - LAURIC ACID - ACRYLATES COPOLYMER - BETAINE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - CHARCOAL POWDER - CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT - SCUTELLARIA BAICALENSIS ROOT EXTRACT - POLYGONUM CUSPIDATUM ROOT EXTRACT - GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT - CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT - ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT - CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT - SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED OIL - POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE - SODIUM CHLORIDE - POLYQUATERNIUM-7 - HEXYLENE GLYCOL - HYDROXYPROPYL STARCH PHOSPHATE - PHENOXYETHANOL - PPG-26-BUTETH-26 - DISODIUM EDTA - TETRASODIUM EDTA - PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL - ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN - SODIUM BENZOATE - CAPRIC ACID - MYRISTIC ACID

Usage: Begin with dry hands and a dry face. Add 1-2 pumps into the palm of your hand and massage onto your face, including around the eyes. Rinse off with warm water and massage to help dissolve surface impurities and makeup.

Does this help with acne?
Hello! ☺ Id Like To know if it works very well with oily skin? & does a great job.?
Au no lo pruebo pero gustaria saber si es bueno para piel combinada?
Start your review of Erborian Black Cleansing Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Rachel S.
London, London
Erborian Black Cleansing Oil uploaded by Rachel S.
Charcoal as the ultimate do-it-all ingredient and over the last few years, it has become an ingredient that has appeared in a lot of beauty products. In food and pharmaceutical products it is known for detoxifying the body by absorbing toxins, it can be taken regularly to purify the air by neutralising odours and in cosmetics, it is renowned for being incredibly tough on excess sebum and for those of us who have combination/oily skin, it is just an amazing ingredient. Binchotan is a type of charcoal which is made from evergreen oak wood and once it is carbonised, charcoal is known for its detoxifying, purifying and mattifying properties and thanks to its miraculous absorption capacity, it is amazing within skincare. So the Black Cleansing Oil is as you might see from the photographs black and it is unlike any other cleansing oil that I have used. Not only is it black in colour, I had expected it to be quite thick and gloopy, but it isn't at all. It has a real silky texture which when it comes into contact with water transforms into a light emulsion, it is here that the complex of 7 herbs and the presence of charcoal do their thing. On the skin it is incredibly gentle and as a first cleanse it is just incredible at removing EVERYTHIING - make up, dirt and grime it just washes off and it also rids the skin of its impurities and excess sebum.
Ammi F.
Barcelona
Erborian Black Cleansing Oil uploaded by Ammi F.
How to get rid of makeup and its residues completely? Well, with an oil cleaner like this and it has activated carbon, it destroys everything you find. I love double Korean cleaning.
Reveal. T.
Erborian Black Cleansing Oil uploaded by Reveal. T.
Erborian Black Cleansing Oil uploaded by Reveal. T.
My skin feels nourished after using this product what is absolutely love! A cleansing product with black coal can't be bad right? It feels like detoxing your skin. The oil doesn't give the skin a greasy feeling. The bottle is very big so you can use it for a while I'm recommending this product!
Katie  W.
Ashburn, VA
Erborian Black Cleansing Oil uploaded by Katie  W.
Absolutely love this cleansing oil! It works so well to remove my makeup as an oil based cleansing oil/balm. Plus, it really digs deeper at my pores and my pores have never looked this great with just a cleanser!
Emily S.
Springfield, MO
Erborian Black Cleansing Oil uploaded by Emily S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is so awesome. It doesn't burn my eyes and really removes my eye make up. It foams once water is added but that doesnt give the cleansing oil a skin stripping effect. My face feels so clean and i feel like my skin is way softer.
Yuliia S.
Schiller Park, IL
Erborian Black Cleansing Oil uploaded by Yuliia S.
Not bad, can’t tell for sure if it works. I need 2-3 more weeks to find out. But for sure I’ll give it time, very nice and smooth skin after applying.
Salomé L.
Brussels
Love love love this cleaning oil! It's amazing. The smell, the formula, what it feels on the skin,... It's a really good product and you feel it. Ideal problematic skin as it really cleans it. Highly recommend this product. It's on the expensive side but it's worth it!
Anabell M.
Laredo, TX
This is the first step I use when washing my face and honestly it takes off 90% of my makeup. It’s so good and it doesn’t dry out or irritate the skin at all! I’ve found that with this product you don’t even need a lot because a little bit goes a long way! I think it’s worth the money and when I do run out I’ll definitely be repurchasing!
Sara I.
Awesome product. I’ve been using it for years as the first step of my cleaning routine. It’s very good at removing facial makeup. If I wear eyeshadow and mascara, I use a different cleaner for removing my eye makeup before using this product. The price is absolutely reasonable compare to how long a bottle lasts. I normally use one bottle for about 4 months.
Almost I.
Central Point
Best cleansing oil so far for me. It has no scent and feels more like a liquid soap rather than a regular cleansing oil. It’s rather intensely black, so make sure it doesn’t run down your sleeves or gets on your collar - no big deal to wash it off, but it can stain. It removes make up excellently. Even the chanel mascara and bb creams along with some heavy foundations. It’s interesting that being an adept of double cleansing I can tell that there seems to be no point in doing so after using this oil. Really. There is even no common (wrongly taken) feel of super soft skin, which some oils might trick you into keeping. The skin is simply clean, not dry not oily. Just skin. It’s so good I sometimes find it boring and go try other things, but always come back to my trusted “work horse” of cleansing oils.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
il y a 5 ans
Er Erborian Black Cleansing Oil is good for sensitive skin? I loves to yry but I don't now if is good for me. Thanks