BY ERBORIAN

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Black Cleansing Oil combines the Korean cleansing technique with Charcoal, known for its purifying properties, to offer radiance and comfort. On contact with warm water, its silky texture transforms into a light emulsion, for delicate yet effective cleansing action. Gently removes impurities, excess sebum and traces of even stubborn and waterproof makeup. Skin feels clean, supple and nourished, as if enveloped in a non-oily veil of protection. The complexion looks fresh and radiant.

Ingredients: AQUA/WATER - GLYCERIN - COCO-BETAINE - SODIUM COCOYL AMINO ACIDS - LAURIC ACID - ACRYLATES COPOLYMER - BETAINE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - CHARCOAL POWDER - CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT - SCUTELLARIA BAICALENSIS ROOT EXTRACT - POLYGONUM CUSPIDATUM ROOT EXTRACT - GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT - CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT - ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT - CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT - SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED OIL - POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE - SODIUM CHLORIDE - POLYQUATERNIUM-7 - HEXYLENE GLYCOL - HYDROXYPROPYL STARCH PHOSPHATE - PHENOXYETHANOL - PPG-26-BUTETH-26 - DISODIUM EDTA - TETRASODIUM EDTA - PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL - ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN - SODIUM BENZOATE - CAPRIC ACID - MYRISTIC ACID

Usage: Begin with dry hands and a dry face. Add 1-2 pumps into the palm of your hand and massage onto your face, including around the eyes. Rinse off with warm water and massage to help dissolve surface impurities and makeup.

Buy on Sephora
ƖsαƄeℓℓα ν.
Irvine, CA
I'm a huge believer in the power of CHARCOAL for deep cleansing, so I jumped at this Cleansing Oil during my search for a new addition to my nightly routine. This oil is a lot thicker than others I've tried, but I've found adding just a dash of water helps my face makeup melt right off. I decided last year that I would no longer "wipe" my face with anything (makeup wipes, towels, cotton rounds), so I use the Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm to melt my brow & eye makeup and this oil to double-cleanse.
Sabrina P.
Gaithersburg, MD
Very great gentle cleansing oil that keeps my skin soft! The only thing I dislike is that it does not completely remove all of my waterproof makeup so I will have to use another eye makeup remover to get all the bits. But it does leave my face feeling clean and soft!
Avery R.
I enjoy trying out new products outside of the staples in my routine and I thought I would give this a cleansing oil a try and treat myself for my birthday. It was a mistake. This is one of the worst cleansing "oils" I have ever tried. The consistency is too think in my opinion to be considered an oil, it is almost like a gel. When applying it to the skin, it feels far too heavy on the skin and anything you have on the skin when applying (ie makeup or sunscreen) feel like a goopy mess when using this oil. I think to use cleansing oils to remove makeup but this oil is not for that. Even when I used it on bare skin it was just TOO heavy. While this did leave you with a fresh clean feel after washing it off, I have used other products in the past that left me with the same feeling that I enjoyed using for more.  This product is not worth the $30 price tag. I like to use up a product before throwing it away even if I'm not a huge fan but I could not stand using it anymore and threw it away with a decent amount still left in the bottle. I will not be repurchasing! You can get the same or even better results with more affordable cleansing oils.
René M.
DeSoto, TX
It's gentle, and good for all skin types but is not worth the price! It's a decent product, but I honestly get the same results with Jamaican Black Castor Oil for a fraction of the cost.
Julia S.
Brooklyn , NY
Love it, removes makeup, doesn't irritate my eyes, easy to wash off. I love that it doesn't have mineral oil in it ( a lot of cheaper ones have it) pleasant smell. Got mine at Sephora
Liz V.
I love the product, it cleans in a very gentle way. My only complaint is that the fragrance is a bit too strong
Angel G.
Is this before or after washing your face?
Jenna C.
Is it meant to be put on and washed off as a cleansing oil?
Zineb K.
Woodbridge, VA
Does it work for combination to oily skin?how much is it? Where can it be find?
Tela I.
Mesa, AZ
I've heard that oils can also be used to cleanse the skin. How does it leave your skin after? Oily?
Dallas L.
Does this work well on acne prone skin?

back