Erborian BB Creme

by Erborian

#14 in BB Cream

A multitasking BB cream enriched with ginseng for flawless-looking coverage and protection, helping to refine skin's texture so it is visibly smoother and softer. - This smoothing, protecting BB cream formula hydrates and evens out the complexion - Features SPF 20 sun protection - Comes in two shades This versatile BB Cr eme Clair blends skincare with color coverage. It's enriched with ginseng to help to moisturize, visibly plump the skin, even out the complexion, and reduce the appearance of blemishes. The broad-spectrum SPF 20 protects skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays, while the silky cream leaves skin with a velvety finish. Skin's texture feels refined with a "baby skin" effect. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Ginseng is ideal for skincare formulations as it is so rich in moisturizing and smoothing properties. Requiring lots of love and care, ginseng takes four to six years to reach maturity before it can be harvested. During the growth process, the ginseng root pulls many nutrients from the soil making it a prized ingredient for skincare.

Is there a lot of difference between the clair and nude shades? Online it seems quite similar except the nude is more beige toned.
What is the different between bb cereal and cc cream and what it better ?
How long does the product last when used everyday?
Start your review of Erborian BB Creme!
Nicole A.
Baton Rouge, LA
Erborian BB Creme uploaded by Nicole A.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Clair
The formula is REALLY nice, however, the light tone "clair" was too dark for me (as pictured). I wish it was my color, because it is probably hands down the best BB cream I've ever used. It gives a baby fresh complexion and fills in pores really well. If it came in a wider shade range I'd buy literally nothing else.
Jessica B.
San Antonio
Erborian BB Creme uploaded by Jessica B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Clair
For reference I wear linen in BECCA, NW20 in MAC, & 210BUFN in Lancôme, I have oily skin, & I’m 27. The BB in Clair matches my skin well. Coverage is fairly sheer, but enough to tone down redness & create a smoother/softer looking canvas. It’s not as matte as the other foundations I’ve listed, but it’s definitely not dewy. Can be applied with fingers, beauty blender, or brush although I’d say there’s definitely less product loss with fingers/sponge. I use it with a setting spray to ensure it lasts throughout the day.
Lindsay W.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is by far my holy grail BB creme! I have only, acne prone skin and it doesn't clog my pores. It gives me a nice and healthy "glow" but not enough to make me look greasy.
member-16095
Erborian BB Creme uploaded by member-16095
Review for: Caramel
I love this bb cream it gives you a good coverage that makes your face look like baby skin ! It also comes with benefits for skin as well. I would recommend you pick up this product nextime you visit Ulta or Sephora especially now that summer is coming along! (this cream has sunscreen in it which I think is great)
Olesia H.
East Hanover, NJ
Erborian BB Creme uploaded by Olesia H.
Review for: Clair
If I don’t want any experiments with foundation, I always buy only Erborian BB Cream. For me, this is the most reliable and well-functioning BB Cream for every day. Erborian BB Creme Shimmer Brick Highlighter Rouge à lèvres Rouge Pur Couture
Ekaterina T.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: Clair
Erborian has the best facial products. I don't usually write such long posts, but this product deserves it like nothing else. I have a combination skin with acne marks, small scars and eternal redness. I used to use matte foundations with a thick coating, but they made my skin even worse. It looked dry, and the foundation seemed to exist separately from my face. Then I started using light foundations, but they didn’t last long on my face, and looked very greasy on my skin. it seemed to me that my skin was somehow wrong and generally the most terrible in the world. Then I tried this BB and my life has changed. It is very light, but it has a nice creamy texture. The foundation gives a natural effect, not matte and not shining, looks like my skin but waaay better. It is quite long lasting for bb and improves the skin texture. Actually I use 4 erborian products, when need a perfect skin. 1) cc red as a primer. It works great with redness. I also love to put it on its own, when I’m nit wearing a full make up. 2) bb grow this review. 3) bb stick if I need more coverage and to improve my make up during the day. 4) and touch pen as a concealer under eyes ❤️ i wish It will be helpful for others with the same problem.[product:erborian-cc-red-correct-automatic-perfector-broad-spectrum-spf-25-15-oz/-45-ml]Erborian Touch Pen Complexion Sculptor and ConcealerErborian BB Crayon
Jenna B.
New Orleans, LA
Erborian BB Creme uploaded by Jenna B.
Review for: Clair
I love this product. It is so lightweight and feels/looks like my real skin! I use this as my every day foundation. It has much more coverage than your average BB cream. I have moderate acne and it minimizes the appearance of all my blemishes without looking like I have any product caked on my face. This is one of the few products that I would say is worth every penny! It leaves my skin with the “baby skin” effect as it promises! As I said, I do have acne, and this product does not irritate my acne at all and does not cause further breakouts, as most products do! The only complaint I have is that they do not have much of a color range at all, so I am just lucky the Clair shade works for me.
Olga P.
Erborian BB Creme uploaded by Olga P.
Review for: Clair
Leaves my skin smooth and soft. Gives a luminous glow and evens out skin tone. Good coverage without being too heavy.
Appleseed ..
Seattle
Erborian BB Creme uploaded by Appleseed ..
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Dore
Ok so I have had many samples/deluxe samples of this and I have to say I love it. Once I have worked my way through all of them I will for sure invest in the full sized one. It just make skin look its absolute best without looking like I am wearing anything - such a natural finish. It does well to reduce redness and blurs out imperfections, my skin just looks radiant and fresh. I am surprise there are only 2 shades as surely this does not cover all skin tones? The claire shade works well with my pale skin but I had to knock a star off as I feel this excludes people with much darker skin tones and I feel a big brand like this should work harder to be more inclusive and cater for everyone.
Catherine D.
Staten Island, NY
Erborian BB Creme uploaded by Catherine D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Dore
so I normally do not reach for BB creams because I personally feel that they don’t do great on coverage I would need a full coverage foundation especially if I’m having active breakouts but when my skin is pretty much clear I do like this product a lot because it makes me look a lot better because I also do have some hyperpigmentation so this just kind of evens out my skin tone and gives me like a nice glow! Erborian CC Creme 1.5 oz Erborian BB Creme Erborian Glow Creme Illuminating Face CreamErborian Extra Matte Ultra Mattifying Primer
Ask a question to the Influenster community...