2 colors available

BY ERBORIAN

A refreshing aquagel mask enriched with a unique complex of bamboo sap and fibers to help skin feel smoothed, hydrated, and plumped with water. Bamboo Waterlock Mask can be used in two ways: as a rinse-off hydro-plumping mask or as a moisturizing leave-on treatment. The unique complex of bamboo sap and fibers helps lock in moisture so skin feels an immediate hydration sensation and appears refreshed and plumped with water. It reduces visible signs of fatigue leaving skin feeling softer, smoother, and soothed while the beautiful aqua-bamboo scent leaves behind a subtle yet uplifting fragrance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Due to its amazing moisturizing properties, bamboo has been used in Korea for centuries to help combat dry skin. Erborian's unique complex of bamboo sap and fibers help to hydrate and lock in moisture. Research results: In an independent consumer use test on 16 participants, when used as a leave on treatment: Immediately: - 94% skin felt instantly moisturized - 94% skin felt softer - 94% felt skin felt smoother After 4 weeks of use: - 100% skin felt softer - 94% felt skin was sustainably moisturized - 94% skin felt smoother - 82% felt the complexion seemed refreshed see more...

Buy on Sephora
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Seattle, WA
I tried this as a sample originally and then had to go and buy the full size -- it is amazing feeling on the skin! It's a gel consistency that feels cooling and smooth on the skin, and then as it soaks in you feel like your skin is literally drinking it up. I am addicted to how hydrating it feels, and how soft my skin is afterwards!
Julia M.
Julia M.
Amazing to use during those dry winter months. Gel like formula sunk in quickly and didn't leave my skin feeling greasy. Smell was pleasant- if Erborian was cruelty free I would continue to purchase this
Allison A.
Allison A.
Redwood City, CA
This mask leaves my face very hydrated and soft, but not for an extended amount of time. definitely a good buy because you get your money's worth and a little bit goes a long way
Kate S.
Kate S.
This mask is AMAZING! I have super dry, acne prone skin & this really refreshed my skin & the effect lasted for DAYS! Look at my detailed video showing the amazing results!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
I really wanted to love this product but it honestly didn't work out for me. I would use this as an overnight treatment, per the directions, as I have extremely dry skin and anytime I used this, I woke up with breakouts. I couldn't figure out why my face was breaking out so bad suddenly and was hoping it wasn't this but even one night switching to something else, my breakouts started clearing up immediately.

I absolutely love the texture of this product and you need barely any to cover your face so it's an awesome value. I also LOVED the smell of it. Sadly it's just not for me
Mckenzie F.
Mckenzie F.
Dublin , CA
I love this mask especially during the dry winter months. I have extremely dry skin and this effectively locks in moisture. I use this as a mask as well as a supplemental moisturized when my skin is really dry. It has a nice fresh scent and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy after using!
Preslee H.
Preslee H.
Indianapolis, IN
VERY light weight mask. I used this as a night time treatment rather than a "10 minute mask." If someone is REALLY dry - i feel like you would not get enough hydration. but if someone is normal to oily - you will love the mask. it isn't sticky if you leave it on as a treatment.
Erica Q.
Erica Q.
This mask contains bamboo sap to keep my skin hydrated and plump looking. I really using this during winter to keep dry patches away and locks in moisture. it has a really nice scent to it that's like floral plant like. Very nice nice and absorbs well without a greasy feeling. I started to notice nice results after 3 weeks use and using it 4 times a week.
Cindy L.
Cindy L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
Love this product! I received this and the Bamboo Creme Frappe for free from Erborian in an Instagram Contest last summer and have been using it ever since! It smells divine and really helps plump and moisturize my skin! Usually my skin is very sensitive, dry and flaky and this helped to restore the overall surface texture of my skin. I apply a thin layer of this and use as a nighttime sleep mask instead of washing off. In the morning my skin is very soft and supple. Would recommend to anyone even those of you with super sensitive skin like me!