Erborian Bamboo Matte Lotion

by Erborian

What it is: A bamboo-enriched lotion for effortlessly mattified skin and pores that appear smaller. What it is formulated to do: This lightweight, powdery lotion is made from bamboo, the hydrating plant prized in Asia for its ability to moisturize...

[product:erborian-bamboo-matte-lotion-64-oz] Does the effect last +10 hrs?
Is this more of a Toner than a "lotion"? Looking for a hydrating toner and would love to hear anyone's thoughts! I am in love with the bamboo frappe moisturizer and mask and hoping this is just as moisturizing.
Does anyone know a website where I can buy this product that ship to Italy? xx
Start your review of Erborian Bamboo Matte Lotion!
It's a toner, lotion, and powder in one. While it doesn't remove all the shine I get throughout the day, it does a great job at minimizing touchups. Smells great, too!
Sacramento, CA
I love this product!!!! If you have big pores and would like to make a change!? Try this!!! I love it to the max and it is one of my all time favs!!!!due to my face I would say is gentle on my face!!!
Willowbrook, IL
One of the best toners for oily skin! Smells great and has natural ingredients to soothe your skin after you wash your face.
Toronto, ON
One of my favourite summer toners! My skin instantly feels matified after using. And added bonus that the scent isn't too overpowering but still there so it doesn't feel like you're just rubbing water on your face. This is a pricier product though; hence the four stars.
Toulouse
J'adore cette lotion et surtout son odeur divine ! Je l'utilise en dernière étape de mon nettoyage le soir et j'aime beaucoup la sensation qu'elle laisse sur ma peau.
Paris
Je suis fan de cette lotion ! Elle matifie super bien c'est magique. Elle a une bonne odeur et est agréable à appliquer. Rien à ameliorer c'est parfait .
Ce produit est hyper agréable sur le visage. L'odeur est une splendeur. Elle termine à merveille le démaquillage. A shopper d'urgence
France
Erborian Bamboo Matte Lotion uploaded by Roxy T.
Super lotion. Un véritable coup d'éclat pour la peau. Il régule le sébum et évite l'excès de sébum. J'adore
Calgary, AB
Love the smell and feeling of this, i love to tone my face, i double cleanse & double tone every night