Erbaviva Shaping Oil 4 fl. oz. uploaded by Maryna Z.Erbaviva Shaping Oil 4 fl. oz. uploaded by Maryna Z.Erbaviva Shaping Oil 4 fl. oz. uploaded by Holly N.

BY ERBAVIVA

Luxuriate in Erbaviva Shaping Oil, a signature blend of organic essential oils effectively combined with the highly penetrating, nutrient-rich base of avocado and olive oils. Organic pink pepper stimulates healthy circulation and tone. Organic ginger... see more...

• I just got this in my ipsy bag and I have no idea what it's for! ...3 Answers
  • Does it smell sorta like eucalyptus to you?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I received this with some Ipsy points and the smell is weird, it smells like eucalyptus. I like the way it makes my skin feel very soft and this size will last me a long time, a little goes along ways. I have really been into oils lately. I love this oil as well. The more I use it, the more I like the scent. I do have a cold right now, so I hope I'm on q with everything.
Alicia J.
Rossville, GA
I liked this for being natural and containing great essential oils, but my skin broke out every time I used just a little. A little goes a long way. I didn't notice much firming difference either. It a great smell though.
Olivia L.
I see definite results in the cellulitis looking appearance in my rights however they are not long term, but I suppose the long term solution is to also target the problem areas when I work out which is helpful to do the two
Stephanie W.
I got this shaping oil in my ipsy glambag as an add on through ipsy points. The simple organic ingredients are what made me redeem points for it. I love natural skin care. My batch smelled slightly of citrus but overwhelmingly like ginger & peppercorns. I don't paticularly care for the scent and I haven't been using it very long to see if it is working but the sample size is nice. I will be able to use it for a long time before deciding if I want to buy a full size. I wish the bottle had its own dropper but I had a dropper top that I replaced the original top with and it helps dispense the product much more easily. On my face, the product provided moisture and did not cause my skin to feel overly greasy. My skin seemed to absorb it nicely and felt softer after applying.
Catherine M.
Frisco, CO
LOVE this oil, I use it on my face and it helped my acne a ton. I also put some into my bath, smell Is amazing, absorbs quickly and doesn't feel greasy
Maryna Z.
New Castle, DE
Good smells. But it didn't work for my body. Nothing shape effect for my body. I'm very disappointed about this.
Claudia H.
Highland, CA
I just got this in my ipsy bag and I have no idea what it's for! Anyone tried this?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Does it smell sorta like eucalyptus to you?