BY ERBAVIVA #44 in Baby Lotion

This luxuriant and light lotion is carefully crafted with natural emulsifiers and organic oils to moisturize tender and sensitive skin on babies and adults. Soothingly scented with a custom blend of organic mandarin and chamomile essential oils, the lotion is a genuine treat for the senses after bath or anytime. Additional skin-enriching all-natural premium ingredients include aloe, shea and cocoa butters. Size: 6 ounces Quantity: 1 Targeted area: Body Skin type: Any Active ingredients: Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, glyceryl stearate, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, glycerin, stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Abbie F.
Bettendorf, IA
Erbaviva is the way to go for baby products! Their lotion is perfect! I like to warm it up in the bath and massage after bath time. There aren't any overwhelming scents and it's not oily! I've purchased this for both of my kids now!
Sintia M.
Houston, Tx
I'm a new customer to this line of products and I love this lotion, very happy. It's not too oily and the scent is perfect.
carrie k.
Great for bathing soft lotion for the skin and won't damage or break out in rash but make sure you read the bottle
johni h.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Made my girls skin so soft and smooth and it smells so good too. I'll always buy this whenever I need more lotion!
Jessica C.
Flushing, MI
This lotion is so nice way better than Johnson's and better for baby too and it smells amazing
TAMAR M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Made my baby's skin so soft and smooth and smelled so good I loved it will always have this
Kaci Jo F.
Yukon, OK
I hope you find what you are looking for on here because i know that i found what i want
Christina N.
Midway City, CA
This lotion smell really and it is health and the price is affordable but a little pricey
Anna A.
Is this good on sensitive skin as well?
Kristin S.
Is this and good as Johnson & Johnson?
Jackie C.
Where can I find this?
Mayra J.
Rainsville, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Joy H.