Erase Your Face 4-Pack Reusable Makeup Removing Cloth for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Jessica L.Erase Your Face 4-Pack Reusable Makeup Removing Cloth for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Shannon S.

BY UNKNOWN

Erase Your Face Reusable Makeup Removing Cloths easily wipe away makeup and grime to leave your face squeaky clean without all the harmful chemicals. The cloths are reusable, allowing you to save money and prevent unnecessary waste. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Melanie L.
California, MD
I got this product for Christmas and so far so good. I have not tried removing waterproof mascara with this because I don't typically use waterproof mascara so I can't speak for that. Also I don't use soap on this either. The towel is super soft and very nice but at the same time I feel like I wet a soft blanket and started cleaning my face with it. I'm just used to a washcloth texture I guess. Fluffies do come out so I would wash before using. I have the light blue color so it does look quite dirty after taking off make up. Maybe I will start using soap with it so the make up does not stain the cloth.
Barathi C.
Like the makeup eraser at a fraction of the price! Does a great job with mascara if you hold the cloth over your eye for a few seconds before rubbing. I don’t use as much pressure or as many rubs as I would with a makeup remover wipe and it seems to do just as good if not better! There’s no filmy residue and the biggest perk is that it’s fantastic for those of you who travel frequently! I love not worrying about a bottle of remover leaking or my wipes drying out!
Bre R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I really like this product! It's nice to have a softer towel to wipe your face clean with and not get makeup all over the hand towels in the bathroom! Great deal at bed bath and beyond and better than any other products I have tried before.
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
I am so glad I purchased these but I only got the 2 pack (pink and black) All you do is wet it and squeeze the excess water out and wipe your face. They are amazing no removers or products needed just water and wiping your makeup off!!! They are really soft but you definitely need to wash before you use or else you have fuzz all over your face. These make your bedtime routine a breeze. I still wash my face after I use because I want to make sure I got everything but look at the picture I posted!They really work!!
Madison P.
Fayetteville, AR
Does not remove waterproof mascara like it claims to do! I gotta two pack and am thoroughly unimpressed by the quality. It takes off regular face makeup but as an avid waterproof mascara wearer I cannot get all of my makeup off with this. I think I'll stick to makeup wipes in the future.
Jodie D.
Killeen, TX
I was actually surprised that I liked this product
I do use soap to remove my make up with it tho
I do recommend you give it a good wash before you use it because the fluff that was all over my face after the first use was annoying and excessive
I haven't tried it with waterproof mascara
Chloe L.
Works wonders!! It is honestly amazing, it cleans the makeup right of of your face without the chemicals!