4963 Reviews
5 / 5
The only spot treatment I’ve ever used that works. It truly stays on your skin and does what it’s suppose to do. It doesn’t wipe off easily so it wont come off on accident.
5 / 5
I was introduced to this product when I was in a wedding the next morning and I had a HUGE zit on my face. Thank god for this treatment. It works miracles overnight and a little goes such a long way. This bottle has lasted me a year with biweekly use. Make sure you don’t shake the product and to use it you have to take a qtip and dip it all the way to the bottom and then pull it out in one motion.
5 / 5
This does NOT smell great 🥴 But nobody is purchasing this to use as aromatherapy in their diffusers. It’s so highly regarded because the product is effective at drying and speeding up the longevity of any blemishes. Personally this type of product works better for me as a spot treatment than acids (depending on the state of the pimple). It’s reasonably priced considering how many uses I’ll get out of it.
5 / 5
This product worked wonders for my acne prone skin! After applying with a q-tip directly to a blemish it was mostly dried up and gone by the morning!
5 / 5
If you have oily skin and get pimples from time to time, this product is a game changer. I usually get pimples a few days before my period, during my period and a couple days after it's gone (hormonal rollercoaster). This spot treatment is formulated with the highest level of sulfur allowed for clinical acne control (10%). As you can see, it comes in a clear glass bottle, which you're NOT supposed to shake. You dip a cotton swab in until it gets to the pink part and apply directly on your pimple after cleansing your skin. You can leave it on for an hour or overnight. It dries up the pimple completely, reduces redness and prevents future breakouts, cause it goes deep into skin to clean pores and control oil production. I have to say that a little goes a long way, so a bottle will last forever. Last night, I had a painful one trying to come out. I used it overnight, and this morning the pimple was GONE. Like it never existed. This was the third pimple I treated with EradiKate and the third one to disappear like magic. For $28, I can definitely see this as a staple. This pink thing means serious business. I recommend it for sure!
5 / 5
I was somewhat skeptical of this, but live all my other KS products. I was blown away. After using this two nights in a row, my zit disappeared! Warning though - only use at night / if you don’t have anything in the morning. The pink treatment dries pink.
5 / 5
As an adult, I have a tendency to suffer from adult acne.  this is a perfect spot treatment. After I wash my face, I dip a Q-tip inside the bottle and apply it to the affected areas 2 to 3 times a day. Make sure you don’t shake the bottle. It even has a sticker on the top telling you not to shake it. Very gentle but it can be drying so make sure you moisturize!
5 / 5
I put this on any pimples I have, as well as my problem areas, 2x daily and I rarely get any acne anymore… this stuff is truly a miracle worker and the only OTC acne treatment product I’ve used that works!
5 / 5
I’m pretty always wearing this, I apply it in the morning and at night where needed, it keeps my skin smooth and while the acne still leaves a mark it is the quickest recovery from pimple to fading mark tbh
5 / 5
I was skeptical about it, but it really does work. I put it on at night and in the morning, I don’t have any redness or pimple. It is very drying so I always make sure to moisturize afterwards.