suggested searches

3 star

11%

2 star

1 star

While this didn’t help get rid of my breakouts overnight, it did help take the swelling all the way down! The mark of the spot was still there, but once I put concealer over it, you couldn’t tell there was ever a zit there!
Okay I love this product so much and honestly I don’t know how I came across it. I apply the product with a q-tip and put it directly on the spot. It literally dries out the zit. The only reason why I gave it 4 stars is because it is extremely drying. I will say it is worth it!
This treatment works great for drying out pimples quickly. It is a little harsh but I don’t use it all the time so that’s okay. I do use the daily foaming cleanser with the treatment and it seems to work great when used together! Cleared up some of my blackheads too!
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
What is everyone using for acne treatment in their 40’s?
So I bought kate-somerville-eradikate-acne-treatment and I’ve been using it for 3 days and there’s been zero improvement with my breakouts. Am I using this wrong? I have no idea why it works for everyone else except for me? I’ve used it as the last step to my skincare regimen and I’ve used it as a first step to my regimen and neither ways improved my skin so I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong?
Is this better than Mario Badescu Drying Lotion and did you have problems using on sensitive skin?
more questions