Kate Somerville

2 star

1 star

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Really helps to reduce the acne spot, redness, swelling, and pain associated with acne. You can definitely smell the sulfur but it doesn't dry out your skin either.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
This is magic in a bottle and I do mean MAGIC! This magic makes blemishes disappear. Anytime I feel like there is a blemish about to pop up or it's been there for a while, one drop, let it sit for a couple hours, and bam it's gone. I received this in a subscription box and I'll definitely be buying another bottle in the future. The best stuff I have ever used. HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT! I have combination skin and I don't have any problems affecting my skin.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
The week before my wedding, I got a pimple. I used this product and my pimple went away quicker than any treatment I have used before. Usually when I get a pimple does, it never comes to surface and leaves a brown discoloration on my face but when I use this product, I noticed that the discoloration and the pimple did not last as long as it usually does . I noticed my flareup I applied it and it was gone by morning.