Which skin type is it good for?✔ Normal✔ Oily✔ Combination✔ DryWhat it is:An effective blemish-banishing acne treatment to fight pimples, zits, and future breakouts. Solutions for:- Acne/blemishes- PoresIf you want to know more…Kate's bestselling EradiKate™ Acne Treatment is specifically formulated with the highest level of sulfur allowed to effectively heal blemishes, reduce acne, and help keep skin free of new breakouts. BHAs are designed to reduce the appearance of enlarged pores while zinc oxide, a natural mineral, provides oil control by absorbing excess sebum production. The result is clear skin that lasts.What it is formulated WITHOUT:- Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesWhat else you need to know:EradiKate Acne Treatment is most effective when applied to affected areas as soon as blemishes or pimples are noticed."Do you have a pimple you can feel but can't see? Use EradiKate on the area immediately to help prevent it from surfacing."—Kate Somerville, Founder Kate Somerville has been certified cruelty-free by PETA, solidifying the brand’s commitment to never test their products or ingredients on animals.

What is everyone using for acne treatment in their 40’s?
So I bought [product:kate-somerville-eradikate-acne-treatment] and I’ve been using it for 3 days and there’s been zero improvement with my breakouts. Am I using this wrong? I have no idea why it works for everyone else except for me? I’ve used it as the last step to my skincare regimen and I’ve used it as a first step to my regimen and neither ways improved my skin so I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong?
Is this better than Mario Badescu Drying Lotion and did you have problems using on sensitive skin?
Start your review of EradiKate!
Lyndley H.
EradiKate uploaded by Lyndley H.
EradiKate uploaded by Lyndley H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It is pepto-bismol pink so thats a weird association I made and you might make too! Heads up : This product will dry out the area you apply it to. So, in the beginning try applying it to the pimple every other day. Moisturize after you wash your face!!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,637 reviews
EradiKate uploaded by Jolie D.
Formulated with highest amount of sulfur possible to heal blemishes. It is designed to reduce the appearance of enlarged pores with zinc oxide. It will dry out pimples and help them heal faster. It can dry out the skin and cause it to peel. It doesn’t cause excessive drying. This is a short term treatment for pimples. The product is a two phase solution. One liquid, the other more of a paste. The heavier settles on the bottom. I use a q-tip to dip down into the heavier product on the bottom and apply it directly to the blemish. Do not shake the bottle. It smells like alcohol. There is a lot of alcohol in it, so I would not recommend to people with very sensitive skin. This is a decent treatment for painful, angry pimples. I wouldn’t advise using it everyday because it is drying.
Vicki M.
Barberton, OH
EradiKate uploaded by Vicki M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is like liquid gold! It is a little weird that there is liquid on the top and this pink mushy stuff on the bottom and it says not to shake it. So you take a q-tip and dip it into the pink mushy part and put that on your acne & spots that you want to fade just at night time & truly over night they had improved dramatically! I used it about 3 nights in a row and my skin cleared up! Yes it is expensive but I have been looking for anything that works. I am 39 & have struggled all my life & have tried everything out there. I am beyond happy with this product. I have not had to use this the last two nights because it also keeps acne at bay. I will keep this in stock at all times!
Rhiannon U.
Norfolk, VA
EradiKate uploaded by Rhiannon U.
I wanted to love this like everyone else does! I was disappointed by this product because it did not dry down newly erupted whiteheads, pimples, or closed comedones. It usually resulted in dry flakey skin that made the blemish even more obvious.
Jill L.
Philadelphia, PA
EradiKate uploaded by Jill L.
I received the Kate Somerville EradiKate Acne Treatment in a mini size and just used it recently for the first time when I had a few pimples on my chin. I applied some on each pimple before I went to bed and I woke up in the morning and they were noticably smaller and dried out. I've tried so many acne spot treatments but this is one of the few that actually worked! Would definitely repurchase the full size!
Stephanie S.
Niceville
Purchased at: Sephora
I love everything about Kate Somerville! It’s tingly but not too worry! Afterwards it makes your face feel new and rejuvenated! I love how my skin has improved after consistently using this!
B. G.
York, SC
EradiKate uploaded by B. G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I just applied this today to my blemishes. I have hypothyroidism and tend to get cystic acne regularly. I’m giving a 3 star because the smell isn’t the best. It smells like sulfur. EradiKate
Jenny V.
Brentwood, CA
EradiKate uploaded by Jenny V.
Purchased at: Sephora
It works! I leave this treatment over the night and in the morning I see less acne and blemishes! Of course they don’t completely disappear over one day, but I can definitely see reduction. Would highly recommend!!
Tingting Z.
Dallas, TX
EradiKate uploaded by Tingting Z.
Purchased at: Sephora
EradiKate. This product does not work very well. It seems like that very strong to heal the acne port. Compare the similar product from other brand. This is also over priced. Will not pursed any more.
Aqsasaniaa A.
New York
EradiKate uploaded by Aqsasaniaa A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely in love with this magical product! Super fast and easy to apply with a qTip! I bought this a couple of times already and use it before I go to bed and before I moisturize my skin! I would highly recommend to dab on acne and in the next day it definitely reduces it!

384 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Naz I.
Watertown, MA
il y a 2 mois
So I bought EradiKate and I’ve been using it for 3 days and there’s been zero improvement with my breakouts. Am I using this wrong? I have no idea why it works for everyone else except for me? I’ve used it as the last step to my skincare regimen and I’ve used it as a first step to my regimen and neither ways improved my skin so I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong?
Sarah C. il y a 2 mois
I've never used this because I'm older, but I'd say that this is going to take time. There's no magic wands. But there's a million small things that can be contributing to acne issues. Wash makeup brushes frequently and use antibacterial soap. Misting them with some "brush cleaner" isn't getting them as clean as hot water and dial soap. That's what I had to use in a studio every night for years. Then, make sure you're changing your pillow cases often and cleaning off your cell phone screen. I know this sounds simplistic, but, historically, I've seen a lot of eyes light up when I've said these things. Good luck, I know acne issues are tough.
Omattie R.
il y a 2 mois
Selden T. il y a 2 mois
I haven’t tried Kate’a but I used to use Mario bedescu and it didn’t work for me at all. I also have sensitive skin and it didn’t do anything. It was a waste of money.
Ashlyn G.
il y a 3 mois
EradiKate I have mild acne, would you recommend? I have combo skin. #followforfollow ?
stacey B. il y a 3 mois
This product should work good for a spot treatment for you. Just remember to moisturize
Joanne P.
Cerritos, CA
il y a 4 mois
Need recommendations for acne spot treatment? I’ve used EradiKate and [product:clean-&-clear-advantage-acne-spot-treatment] in the past. Both seem to work great. Any thoughts?
Marla M. il y a 4 mois
The eradikate is the best one I have tried so far 🤷🏻‍♀️
Nicole W.
Savannah, GA
il y a 4 mois
Is EradiKate a decent spot treatment or should I stick with Benzoyl Peroxide? Thanks!
Nada B. il y a 3 mois
It didn't work for me. I actually bought benzol peroxide to try.
Kadence K.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Jessica S. il y a 3 mois
Omg I 100% just tried this for the first time and it is incredible.
Randi F.
Ripon, CA
il y a 6 mois
EradiKate I LOVE the Mario Badescu dDrying Lotion but it is so hard to find in store! Could this possibly be a dupe ?
Brooke M. il y a 6 mois
I love this product much more than Mario Badescu. Kate Somerville Eradikate is Heaven sent and works like a dream on stubborn acne!