Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesLaundry DetergentERA
with Febreze Freshness Linen & Sky Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent

Era with Febreze Freshness Linen & Sky Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent

by ERA

Batteries not included.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Era with Febreze Freshness Linen & Sky Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent!
Holly S.
Wichita
I have sensitive skin. It never breaks me out. Works good in stains. It can last a long time.Era 2X Ultra he Liquid Laundry Detergent - 225 oz. - 146 loads
CHRISTINE S.
Lompoc, CA
This is my favorite detergent and I am pretty sure it’s made by the same company as tide! And it’s half the price!
Kerri M.
Newport News, VA
I am allergic to some other laundry detergents, and Era works well for me. I use it as a normal laundry detergent, but it’s also a useful spot cleaner. It’s even gotten liquid foundation out of one of my favorite dresses!
Tori H.
I love era and have used it for years. It has never irritated my skin. It also smells amazing no matter what kind you get. It can be a little pricey but is a good item to grab on sale. I would defenitly reccomend this to anyone.
Ashley P.
My mom has pretty much always used ERA, so that’s what I use as well and it’s great. I’ve never had an issue with it and it smells great. I would definitely recommend. I think next time I’m going to try a detergent that’s more natural though
Lindsey J.
Sullivan
Love Era! Grew up with my grandmother and mother using it and I will always use it. Gets stains out of my kids clothes.
Ashley C.
Allenton, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been using this brand for years and it helps tackle the stains in my clothes as well as get out any odors. My husband is a laborer and always has dirty clothes this does this trick to keep his clothes looking nice!
Nicole B.
Been using it all my life. But allergic to everything else besides All. So I wish I could tell you more about this but I can’t. It’s good for its price and the amount we use for each is just perfect.
Kate B.
silver Lake
Smells amazing and leaves clothing smelling good all day long. My husband does concrete and he doesn’t come home smelling all sweaty
Caitlin B.
chicago Illinois
This has been my go to for my entire life, my mom used it and now I use it. It get clothing clean and does not dull colors.

Looking for your answer?