Era Organics 10-in-1 Facial Moisturizer with Aloe Vera, Manuka Honey for Oily, Damaged, Dry and Sensitive Skin, 2oz [] uploaded by Helen G.Era Organics 10-in-1 Facial Moisturizer with Aloe Vera, Manuka Honey for Oily, Damaged, Dry and Sensitive Skin, 2oz [] uploaded by Katrina R.Era Organics 10-in-1 Facial Moisturizer with Aloe Vera, Manuka Honey for Oily, Damaged, Dry and Sensitive Skin, 2oz [] uploaded by Marina R.

BY ERA ORGANICS

Lisa L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin is all over the place: sensitive, oily t-zone, and patchy, dry cheeks. This cream soothes and provides the right amount of moisture for all my needs. The texture feels like a balm, but it absorbs instantly without any oiliness. I use it morning and night. I even use it under my foundation when I need extra moisture. Fantastic product at a very reasonable price. This will be a staple in my beauty regimen.
Katrina R.
Anna, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just wanted to say I love this stuff. I have the cleanser and restore and the complete more strides in lotion I use both of them day and night I use it on my face. I also want to try either mud mask Mika dermabrasion and one of their shampoos. I love that they're organic I love what's in the product. They leave my face shiny clean moisturize it smooth it has gotten rid of some of my blemishes. There is no smell to it other than the moisturizer might smell like oats. It even is a body wash so you can put this all over your body if you have breakouts or blemishes it will help get rid of those the lotion is even for your body it's can be placed on your elbows knees on the bottom of your feet.
Elyse A.
Sparta, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this die to the high stars on Amazon and it's natural property. I found it to have a very thick consistency. It did absorb okay after a minute or so. I wore it as a night cream so not sure if it made my skin oily or not. The smell wasn't unpleasant, but it also wasn't super pleasant. I did find that it would sting my face when I first applied it sometimes... Not sure why. Can't say I saw a huge difference in my skin, but I think it was an okay moisturizer.
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff, it keeps my face feeling hydrated and not dried out. My friend said she got sunburned on vaction this year and got really red peeling skin everywhere except on her face where she used this. I would totally recommend it for others.
Miranda S.
Conway, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. My face always feels so fresh after using it! It cost more than I would love to spend, but honestly the effects of using this product is worth it. Go buy it. I would recommend era organic to anybody!
Madison L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really dry sensitive skin so I decided to try this product out. I am in love with it! It made my skin feel really soft and smooth. I also love the scent, It smells amazing.
Marina R.
Fairfield , CA
I didn't like the smell and the way it feels on my skin at first but after been using for while I got used it and now I really like it, its perfect for my skin and I love the thick texture, perfect for the cold days.
christy t.
FONTANA, CA
I have really dry patchy skin and after using this product it was smooth. Not all of the dry spots were smooth but for the price I won't complain. Would definitely recommend to anyone with dry skin!!
Lindsay B.
Beaverton, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This goes on pretty thick but it absorbs quickly! I went through a really dry spell and this soothed and repaired my dry skin. So so so pleased!
Helen G.
Goshen, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a natural (and thick) moisturizer that completely changed my complexion! I had a serious bout of hormonal adult acne breakout and after using this every night for the past week, my face is feeling much improved!!! I couldn't be happier! It smells like honey and oatmeal, which I don't mind at all! Would recommend it for people with severe skin problems who are trying to clear their complexion with a natural product. I have oily, acne prone skin, but I believe this would be amazing for people with dry or even sensitive skin.