BY ERA ORGANICS

Era Organics 10-in-1 Facial Moisturizer with Aloe Vera, Manuka Honey for Oily, Damaged, Dry and Sensitive Skin, 2oz []
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is a natural (and thick) moisturizer that completely changed my complexion! I had a serious bout of hormonal adult acne breakout and after using this every night for the past week, my face is feeling much improved!!! I couldn't be happier! It smells like honey and oatmeal, which I don't mind at all! Would recommend it for people with severe skin problems who are trying to clear their complexion with a natural product. I have oily, acne prone skin, but I believe this would be amazing for people with dry or even sensitive skin. " in 4 reviews
  • "I have really dry patchy skin and after using this product it was smooth. Not all of the dry spots were smooth but for the price I won't complain. Would definitely recommend to anyone with dry skin!!" in 3 reviews
Diana A.
I started using these products 4 days ago and I have started to notice that my face is starting to clear up. I can't wait to keep using them until I see if I notice a huge difference. A little goes a long way for the face wash, and I mean a very small tiny drop is all you need. It does leave my skin feeling soft, I'm not to fond of the smell. But these products are natural and I love that they are cruelty free products. The face moisturizer is thick, it doesn't have a smell. It also makes my face feel soft. So far I have noticed some change on calming down my redness, but then again I've only been using them for 4 days. It has been the first time I have used these products. I pray that these are the solution to my problems.
Julia T.
Lancaster
This is the best face cream I have EVER used!  I cannot believe how much of a difference I felt just by using it for one night!  This cream is amazing and the price is unbelievable!  It lasts awhile but I can't wait to order more items from this line.
Maritza b.
west seneca, NY
i won this and I am so glad I did. I have combination skin and some redness especially around my nose.  It feels so soothing on my skin without irritating it or leaving it sticky or heavy.  it absorbs quite nicely and I can apply sunscreen or makeup over it without it caking up
Erika P.
Mira loma
Wonderful and clean face cream. Does not break out sensitive skin and is very gentle. They use good quality ingredients and you cannot beat the price for what you get! It’s better than other expensive creams I have tried in the past!
Katrina R.
Anna, TX
I just wanted to say I love this stuff. I have the cleanser and restore and the complete more strides in lotion I use both of them day and night I use it on my face. I also want to try either mud mask Mika dermabrasion and one of their shampoos. I love that they're organic I love what's in the product. They leave my face shiny clean moisturize it smooth it has gotten rid of some of my blemishes. There is no smell to it other than the moisturizer might smell like oats. It even is a body wash so you can put this all over your body if you have breakouts or blemishes it will help get rid of those the lotion is even for your body it's can be placed on your elbows knees on the bottom of your feet.
Elyse A.
SPARTA, MI
I bought this die to the high stars on Amazon and it's natural property. I found it to have a very thick consistency. It did absorb okay after a minute or so. I wore it as a night cream so not sure if it made my skin oily or not. The smell wasn't unpleasant, but it also wasn't super pleasant. I did find that it would sting my face when I first applied it sometimes... Not sure why. Can't say I saw a huge difference in my skin, but I think it was an okay moisturizer.
Kerri S.
Chittenango, NY
These products and this company are too legit to quit! The containers are small, but you barely need to use any product to get great results! I think the eye cream could possibly last me YEARS! Within one use, my puffy, red under eye circles weren’t red anymore! There was some puffiness, but nothing like what it was before using the Era Organics eye cream!
Miranda S.
Branson, MO
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. My face always feels so fresh after using it! It cost more than I would love to spend, but honestly the effects of using this product is worth it. Go buy it. I would recommend era organic to anybody!
Helen G.
Goshen, IN
Shan R.
Honolulu, HI
I don't know about this one. I thought for a while it helped my face but after a few days I saw some breakouts and so I stop using it. My face is very oily so I think it doesn't go well with a very hydrating moisturizer such as this. For the body though it's good. I have dry skin on my body so it works fine. Overall, my thoughts are its a good body moisturizer. Would I repurchase? I think, no. I like that it's organic though.