ERA Everyday Aerobrush Foundation Makeup uploaded by Alex P.ERA Everyday Aerobrush Foundation Makeup uploaded by Beauty J.

BY ERA BEAUTY

Era beauty is brought to you by the inventors of the first and only patented aerosol airbrush. A new category in beauty was created when these innovative products were developed.  Before era, there were no other aerosol beauty products.  Era is sprayed directly onto the skin for instant airbrush perfection on all skin types.  Wear and water resistant, these products are an industry favorite among celebrity professional makeup artists. see more...

Alex P.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Y5 Summer Wheat more...
I bought this foundation after seeing tati review it! I was a little hesitant to buy since I wouldn't be able to math it to my skin online, luckily I got the perfect color. I find this is best applied with a beauty blender, it matches my skin tone perfectly, very light weight and build able. I have combination skin and this did not cling to the dry patches on my nose and I was able to apply the rest of my make up over perfectly!
Kayla W.
Franklin Lakes, NJ
This product is amazing!!! I have been using it for a decade and it is great for people with sensitive skin. It makes your skin look flawless and is incredibly lightweight. Perfect for everyday wear. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is experiencing breakouts caused by foundation/concealer or anyone who is looking to create a professional airbrushed look.
Lindsay K.
Wow!! So I bought this after I saw Tati do a review on YouTube and holy cow it is amazing. I am the shade r4 (champagne) and it's a close match to my skin (nw20 in mac products usually ) this stuff is full coverage and makes your skin look beautiful!!
Caro P.
San Francisco
I got this after seeing Tati in YouTube, too. However I had a terrible allergic (?!) reaction to this product. The first day, I saw a few small whiteheads appear between my brows. The second day, more white heads appeared as well as large angry red pimples!! I stopped then and there! The breakout took a week to clear. I don't even have sensitive skin and I almost never get acne. Stay away from this product!
Bree T.
Draper, UT
I got this foundation after watching Tati (on YouTube) do a first impression. It looked so amazing on her skin so of course I wanted to try it for myself! I have very oily skin so it's super important for me to find a foundation that doesn't enhance that, I wore it for about 5 hours before I got so unbelievably oily. I need to try it a few more times but it did look super pretty on the skin!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
This foundation is so crazy amazing! It is the most natural looking foundation I've ever used. My face tends to get really red throughout the day and with this no redness for 16+ hours. I would recommend this for anyone who wants to look like they have perfect skin without liquid or powder foundations.
Beauty J.
Holy Grail foundation. I'm a stay at home mom so this sprays and stays all day. Such an easy and fast way to even out my skin tone and it doesn't feel or look heavy. Seriously amazing and it's used in a lot of the reality tv shows.