BY ERA

Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
I don't even remember how I got hooked on Era detergent it was so long ago but I've used it for as long as I can remember. I buy the HE kind now for my new washer and it's the same ole great stain fighting formula that I trust to clean our clothes. Our clothes are never dull, faded and I love the smell of this detergent. As long as its on the shelves I'll continue to buy it as I have for teasers and years now.
Denise C.
Denise C.
Burnt Hills, NY
I love ERA laundry detergent. The large bottle fits nicely on my shelf . I don't even have to lift the bottle. Dispense in to the cup and pour in to machine. The smell is great and tough on stains.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
Decorator Expert
Great detergent and it has a great scent! Not as expensive as other brands and works just as well!
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
I choose not to use this brand . It leaves my clothes feeling not completely washed
Kara V.
Kara V.
Webster, FL
Good detergent gets the job done. I like that it gets my clothes super clean.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Bridgeville, DE
The price us great never used this till I had to watch my money one month I found this smells wonderful I remember watching the commercials with the grass stains and I can tell you it dose a great job