BY EQYSS #35 in Detangling Treatments

• Does this product really work ?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Angeline R.
Milwaukee , WI
I use this product on my daughters hair and that thick hair of hers, is such a hassle to detangle sometimes but it's great I love it she loves it because she's not in pain it smells good. The bottle lasted up for awhile too!
Britney C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing! My hair tends to be a little frizzy and unmanageable so this is a life saver! Leaves my hair feeling soft and shines
sushimaster C.
Warner Robins, GA
This is one of the best detangler products I've used. My hair gets tangled so fast and easy and this products works great for any hair type!
Ótimo perfeito mais que tudo achei muito bom alem de ser bom não é muito caro e um preço ótimo e em conta
Hannah D.
This stuff is really good. I am naturally a brunette and had dyed my hair blonde (big mistake) so needless to say I have dry tangly hair even though it's now back to brunette. I spray this stuff on after the shower and brings it back to life
Jaqueline M.
Ocala, FL
If you have bad stubborn hair than is is the product for you it hydrates your hair and helps maintain its natural shine in others word this is an amazing product
carley f.
I normally can't get a comb thru my hair without using this I live in this stuff lol my hair is so long and think and just tangles so easy after I get out of the shower and dry my hair so I use this and its like butter I love it!
RikkiLyn M.
Hendersonville, TN
I have crazy thick hair that is almost down to my waist. I also keep it fairly blonde which in turn leaves it very brittle and dry. Between this and my wet brush I've cut my styling time down tremendously!
Cortney G.
Baltimore, MD
Great product! Gets rid of frizz and detangles hair. I have very tangled hair, typically, after the shower but this makes it much easier to brush my hair. I'm always recommending this. Very satisfied!
tista h.
Redford, MI
Helps detangle pretty well and leaves hair looking soft and even helps with the frizz!.
Itzia R.
Memphis, TN
Does this really work and how much do you have to use ?
Sandy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really work? I feel like they don't.
Taylor K.
Watertown, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really work ?
Jessica V.
Montreal
Do you have use a lot of it for it work?
Melissa M.
Melrose Park, IL
I've been looking for a good detangler but I haven't found one yet. Does this leave an oily residue? Does it do the job?