BY NONE

1 Year, 12 issues - Equus Magazine educates horse owners on the latest in veterinary research, performance training, riding and stable management. see more...

January G.
Bookworm Expert
I subscribe to this magazine, and as long as their quality remains as it is now, I will always subscribe. Very informative in all areas of horsemanship and care, and just general info. It is nice to stay up to date with things. Highly recommend if you own horses, or just simply love them.
Jessica F.
Adrian, MI
I may not own a horse but I do love them so much and you learn tons of interesting stuff for the future if you did get a horse, It has amazing interesting stuff to learn from or try with a horse if you get one or if your family members have one to work with and have fun with.
Nikki O.
Clayton, NJ
This is one of the magazines you should have if you're a horse owner or working in the equine industry. They are always posting the latest news and helping you find what's best for you and your horse.
Kennly A.
Tumwater, WA
I bought this as a gift subscription for my mom, who is obsessed with horses and loves them. Her only complaint was that some of the horse photos were cut off (like the horse was a centerfold or something, but half of the body was on one side, and half on the other). Also, there seemed to be more of a focus on grooming than on other horse subjects.
Kristin W.
I love horses! I miss the days when I used to help out at our friend's ranch and work with rescued wild mustangs. During that time, I tried to keep up to date with current horse events by reading Equus!
Savanna H.
Mantachie, MS
If you are looking for a magazine to keep you in the loop for horse info this is the magazine for you! I love Equus because it is very informative and anyone can read it and learn alot.
Amanda C.
Burlington, KY
I always check for new issues at the store because every now and again I find something really cool. (I much prefer Practical Horseman) It's very informative and easy to read for beginners and my mom loves it!
Kayla S.
I love reading Equus and learning what is new in the horse world. It's important for me to keep up on the latest information, and this is definitely one of my go-to magazines.
Ashley H.
If you are looking for a magazine about horses Then I recommend this magazine for you it is very informative