BY EQUITY

Features: Portable, Compact Travel Alarm with Snooze Assorted Trend Colors with Matching LED Backlight Compact Put in Your Pocket or Use Detachable Belt Clip Foldable Easel for Tabletop Use Displays Time, Date, Alarm Time & Temperature Easy Operation °F/°C Temperature Switchable and 12/24-hour Time Switchable Requires one CR2032 Battery see more...

jennell r.
jennell r.
Never had this. But from reviews it seems to be very good .I'm thinking about purchasing one
Krystan C.
Krystan C.
Kearneysville, WV
Very convenient! I would recommend this product to anyone! a lot easier! i think
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
This is such a cute little pocket alarm the only thing is its easier to just use my phone
Terri D.
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
I wake up on my own most days, but when I have a weird schedule I love having a product like this around. It also helps me save my phone battery, and it is very portable.
Anaissa G.
Anaissa G.
Good product. Fits nicely in a jean pocket and alarm works fine. Not too loud but not too soft.
Taneshia B.
Taneshia B.
This is cool but I wouldn't carry this in my pocket, it is good for if you are taking medication or something though
Chandra D.
Chandra D.
Port Alberni, BC
This looks pretty awesome i totally want one now i really like the color too i think everything digital is great. :)