Equitance Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 36

by Equitance

Effectively safeguards against UV rays and free radicals. The perfect primer for makeup, this sunscreen filters UV rays and environmental stressors that contribute to hyperpigmentation, photoaging and skin-harm. Enhanced with brightening and moisturizing ingredients, the fast-drying formula primes the skin and performs flawlessly under makeup.

Start your review of Equitance Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 36!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“love primer it works great and makes the look of your regular make up look ten times better then normal” in reviews
“Not a huge fan.” in reviews
“It's an all-in-one so it really is worth every penny!” in reviews
This is a great sunscreen for the summer time. It covers good, goes on smooth and smells good too. It has a good spf and I was impressed with it
Santa Cruz de Tenerife
I love this product, what can i say? Its perfect for me, i have to say i don't like super matte face, i like to look flawless and glowing skin.
Germantown, MD
Usually I am not happy with the sunscreen that I use, but this brand caught me by surprise. It works well, smells good, and is a good quality!
Los Lunas, NM
Very good works very well i used this and its not greasy doesn't wear off too easy and it kept my face and shoulders from burning with one use
Brigantine, NJ
I received a sample of this sunscreen along with the line of products for polished skin and I am in love with this stuff. I use it every day
Westfield, IN
While I was going through chemo I used this product and it performed great another plus it didn't break me out which a lot of products did.
Doral, FL
Me parece que debemos agradecer todo producto que cuide genersomante nuestra piel de los bendecidos rayos del sol. esta no es la excepcion
Roy, UT
It was alright. I like that it'll protect me from the sun. It was really watery though and it takes a lot to cover your face. Not a fan
I did not get this in my bloosom voxbox I wish I could have try it to see if I like it maybe the net time I might be able to try this
Riverside, CA
Wow this sunscreen primer is so amazing. It makes my skin so clean and fresh once I put it I don't even need foundation afterwards.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...