BY EQUITANCE #54 in Serums

This pioneering spot-targeting serum formula zeroes in on the appearance of hyperpigmentation and dark discoloration. It uses patented technology to continuously deliver the key brightening ingredient, linoleic acid. With daily use, this essential step in the Brightening regimen brings clarity, brightness and radiance to skin’s appearance.

Highlights

• Clinically proven to reduce the appearance of dark spots

• Patented technology that delivers clinically proven brightening ingredient to the skin

• 83% of women reported diminished appearance of dark spots*

*Based on a clinical study after 4 months. Study conducted and evaluated by a dermatologist.

Science behind the formula

Microcapsules, also known as Liposomes, are the main components of the delivery system. This patented delivery system along with exclusive blend of brightening ingredients is clinically proven to offer maximum brightening efficacy to your skin. Sustained delivery technology minimizes the appearance of dark spots and discolorations, while improving the appearance of skin’s tone and brightness.

Key Ingredients

• Linoleic acid is extracted from safflower seed oil, purified, and delivered to the skin through an exclusive brightening delivery system that targets the appearance of dark spots and improves skin brightening and radiance.

• Ascorbyl Glucoside is a vitamin C derivative with skin-brightening powers. In liquid topical skin care formulas, vitamin C derivative is more stable, maximizing its beneficial functions better than vitamin C itself.

• Cherry Blossom Leaf Extract is culled from the Japanese sakura tree and possesses properties that sooth and soften rough skin.

• Shell Ginger Extract is derived from the Japanese alpinia speciosa leaf. Its intense moisturizing properties help brighten the skin.

About the brand

• Equitance, a popular Japanese brand of skincare products, launched in the United States this year with a collection of brightening products designed to prevent and diminish the appearance of hyperpigmentation.

• After 18 years of brightening research, Equitance discovered that Linoleic acid, a natural ingredient that is extracted from safflower seed oil, has a measurable effect on the brightness of skin. A microcapsule technology was then patented that delivers that linoleic acid straight to the skin for the maximized brightening effect.

• Equitance consists of a full regimen with products that work to brighten the skin and prevent and diminish the appearance of dark spots.

Kaila H.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
So we had an early family gift exchange for Christmas one year and I got really lucky that year and got the basket every female in my family wanted that was from my aunt Mary (she always buys the best things). It had a variety of things like, concealer, lip stick, socks, a gift card at Kate Spade, a mani/pedi gift card and a crap ton of other random, girlie things and one of the things in the basket was Equitance Brightening Serum & Spot Corrector. It was perfect because the years before that I went through a phase where my face broke out ALL of the time, for no reason it seemed because I did everything possible to keep it from happening. So I had a couple of dark spots and I followed the instructions and applied it as told. It was literally like magic. The dark spots were gone in less than 1 month. Even though the dark spots were drastically gone, I still continued to use it, maybe not as faithfully as before, but I used it when I remembered. The entire tube took about 1 full year to be all gone. I went online to order more just because I loved everything about it so much (i.e, moisturizing, brightening of skin, etc.), THEN I saw how much it was..... Almost $130 for ONE bottle. So I passed. I'm hoping to get another fun gift basket like this one again
soon :D
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Empecé a utilizar Equitance Serum Iluminador y Spot Corrector jueves pasado. Menos 1-2 noches de agotamiento por esfuerzo cortante, lo apliqué la mañana y por la noche. Después de un largo verano de la exposición excesiva al sol caliente, mi cara era todavía bastante bronceado y mis pecas seguían radiante de color. Al cabo de dos aplicaciones de mi piel parecía un poco más brillante, pero las pecas y la rosácea persistió. No me esperaba milagros, así que me sorprendió ver a mi tez se veía un poco más brillante en general. Ya han pasado cinco días desde la primera aplicación. Mi piel no parece más brillante que lo hizo al principio, pero mis pecas sí parecen un poco más ligero. Por desgracia la rosácea persiste. Supongo que no hay ninguna cura mágica para eso! Espero que tomará más de 5 días para ver una gran diferencia por lo que voy a seguir para aplicar un poco más de tiempo. Las instrucciones de la caja no abordan realmente cuánto tiempo se debe aplicar pero huele muy bien y es fácil de aplicar. Estoy ansioso por ver los resultados de su uso continuado.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Panton Vermont
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great. It's one of those see it to believe it kind of products. It was gifted to my grandmother but she didn't know how to use it or even what its purpose was but I did and I was so excited to try this. For many years and still to this day I get horrible break-outs around my chin and jaw and they left some dark spots I never though would go away until I tried this product. I was in LOVE. As long as you follow the directions carefully you can't get it wrong. Now in all honesty this product really is expensive and I bet if you did the research you could find an inexpensive spot cream but this is quality. It is a splurge for sure. If you are looking for something that will really work this is the item. Even though it is a little expensive i suggested this to my mother and she loves it.
Marisol G.
Marisol G.
Ringgold , La
I received this product in my allure beauty box and the sample was a good size and there was a pretty good amount of product in there. I saw a little difference during two weeks of using it every morning but I run out of product. I personally did like it. It definitely takes time for it to work so don't expect changes in a week. The formula of this product is white and thick. It claims that it minimizes the appearance of spots caused by acne, hormonal changes, and sun exposure. The price of this product is $125.00 so for that price I would expect the product to work great in less than two weeks however it doesn't. I want to purchase this product in a future to see if the dark spots do disappear in a month of use.
Jeannette O.
Jeannette O.
I thoroughly enjoyed this serum when I was using it. I prefer a pump applicator, but this was still a great product. I even went as far as chopping off the top of the tube when squeezing didn't give me a satisfactory amount anymore. A little goes a long way and this certainly improved the color and texture of my skin. I don't look for amazing miracle results because they are unrealistic, but by the end of the tube (which lasted me quite a while!) I felt like there were slight improvements to my sunspots and scarring. If the price wasn't so steep I'd repurchase again in a heartbeat!
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
EQUITANCE IS MY FAV. GO TO SKINCARE PRODUCTS. ESPECIALLY THE SPOT CORRECTOR.. I'VE FOUND MY HOLY GRAIL TO GETTING RID OF MY HYPERPIGMENTATION / DARK SPOTS ON MY CHEEKS. FIRST OFF I LOVE THAT EQUITANCE USES NATURAL INGREDIENTS. THE MAIN INGREDIENT LINEOLIC ACID IS USED TO LIGHTEN, BRIGHTEN & DIMINISH DARK SPOTS. SINCE I HAVE BEEN USING THIS SPOT CORRECTOR MY DARK SPOTS HAVE LIGHTEN UP TREMENDOUSLY. I'M VERY HAPPY WITH THE OUTCOME OF MY SKIN. IF YOU HAVE HYPERPIGMENTATION.. I RECOMMEND YOU TRY EQUITANCE SKINCARE. 👍😉👍
@influenster @equitance #darkspotcorrector #review
Amy Y.
Amy Y.
This stuff is super expensive! I received a small sample from a beauty subscription box, and I have loved the results it's given me. As someone with a lot of dark spots from acne scars, I am always looking for products like this. I put it on at night, and when I wake up I often discover those dark marks look a lot better. With consistent use I'm sure I could see great results, but I would probably not bu y it just because it's out of my price range :(
Renee D.
Renee D.
Las Vegas, NV
Ite a review about a product that you've usedite a review about a product that you've usedite a review about a product that you've usedite a review about a product that you've usedite a review about a product that you've usedite a review about a product that you've usedite a review about a product that you've usedite a review about a product that you've usedite a review about a product that you've usedite a review about a product that you've used
Monica S.
Monica S.
I noticed this serum helped a lot with redness but I'm kind of sad to say that is about it. I received this in a beauty box and was pleased to try it out but I am not convinced it helped with what it claims. Personally, I liked it, but didn't notice much of a difference, and probably wouldn't repurchase. As far as the formula, the consistency was great and the scent was subtle.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in my allure beauty box and I didn't expect much from it. I love it. It's a wonderful product that actually works. It is great at lightening spots and it brightens the skin really well. It's an interesting consistency that I really like and I'm going to be so sad when I run out because it is expensive. Great news is that the sample size is awesome!
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Will this lighten acne scars at all or no? if not what are some products that helped with your acne scarring?
Jennifer  W.
Jennifer W.
Valparaiso, IN
Is it better to use the product in the am or pm?
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.
Can anyone tell me how they feel about this product. The good and the bad
Does the Equitance Spot Corrector reduce discoloration and hyperpigmentation on African Americans? Can the spot corrector be used for dark under eye circles?
Kristi S.
Kristi S.
Riviera, TX
OK i need a really good dark spot corrector ! Any one have any miracle workers they can recommend ??? Don't want something that will bleach the spot and make it lighter that my skin tone . i also have sensitive skin as well . Any thing guys ????