Equinox Fitness

by Equinox

#5 in Gyms

who does fitness? what exercises do you do? Equinox Fitness ?
Is there anyway to sign up through a corporate membership?
What makes this gym better than others?
Start your review of Equinox Fitness!
How would you rate this product?
Bella B.
Vallejo, CA
I like this fitness center. It has everything you need inside and also very affordable. The time frame is also convenient. You should definitely stop paying a lot to the others and give this fitness center a try. I promise you won’t regret it!!
Marcela V.
Los Angeles, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I liked Equinox’s Fitness, the Gym is clean and lots of new equipments. Equinox’s has the best fitness classes!!!! I love all the Kiehls shower products,always clean towels!!
Pauline Z.
New York
Equinox is a splurge that makes you feel good! The class selection is amazing and the facilities are impeccable. Price is the only con I have. But you get what you pay for!
Whitney R.
San Diego
Equinox clubs are equipped with the most up to date machines and equipment, knowledgable staff/trainers and overall beautiful facilities.
Kaelen K.
Montclair , CA
This is the best gym I have ever been to. It has an amazing environment the people are extremely welcoming and friendly
Tanya P.
Luxury gym, it's nice but the membership almost seems not worth it. Nothing out of the ordinary is offered
Fê R.
Equinox Fitness uploaded by Fê R.
Equinox has a great layout and space. Lots of equipment. The eucalyptus fragranced cold towel are a great feature. Love to attend the group classes after work and go home relaxed and fresh after enjoying the steam room.
Luana Akemi M.
Sunnyvale, CA
Best gym ever! Very organized, clean, comfy, and people are nice! They have lots of activities
Kelly D.
Chevy Chase, MD
I’ve been going to this gym for about two years and really enjoy it. It is a little expensive, but I justify the cost by the amazing amenities and little extras. It’s always extremely clean! The change rooms are immaculate in addition to the exercise areas, and it’s never too crowded. I’ve never had to wait long for a machine and so I’m able to zip through my workout very quickly. Machines are top notch and usually the newest model. I haven’t taken many classes, but the few I’ve attended had great, friendly instructors who seemed very knowledgeable. Overall highly recommend.
Shereen N.
Los Angeles, CA
Definitely one of the more expensive gym memberships out there but it pays for itself with it’s great skin classes, amazing soaps and shampoo and spa facilities
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
svetlana M.
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
Marcela V. il y a un an
I used to take Metcong, Tabata, Balet,Yoga,class.My Equinox’s trainer has classes on Instagram or YouTube under name @totalmaxfitness. - Toby Massenburg 🤩