BY EQUAVIE ORGANIC

A real fruit recipe packed with peach, apricot, shea, and wild mango butters, this delectable mask is a true source of hydration for the skin. With the combination of fruit extracts and a complex of nourishing oils, the epidermis is replenished and moisturized, restoring its suppleness and radiance. This mask, filled with luscious fruit, provides comfort and hydration that the skin needs. Fruit Divine Moisturizing Mask see more...

Dulce R.
Dulce R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
You can definitely see the difference the first time you use it! Leaves my skin looking an feeling smooth.
Brianda M.
Brianda M.
Lancaster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It makes my skin feel smooth as a baby bottom 😂 and I didn't get it for that expensive pretty cheap
Tabatha B.
Tabatha B.
Fulshear, TX
I just got this in the mail, and used it last night for the first time. I have extremely dry skin, to the point where my skin flakes like crazy no matter how much cream I put on, and my face is almost constantly itching. I tried this just one time so far and I LOVE IT!!! It really isn't a cleansing mask persay, it's all about the moisture (from what I've seen so far).

It goes on white like a cream, you leave it on for 10-15 min, and you can see the mask disappearing and being absorbed by your face. To take it off you have to rub it off with water. Once it's off, your face is incredibly smooth and silky and soft, and no itching or flaking! My skin still feel smooth halfway through the next day! Also, I have dark spots on my face from acne that left like 2 weeks ago, and I can already see a diminishing in the darkness of the spots!