BeautyFaceFacial SkincareEquatone
Foaming Skin Cleanser 1183ml/4oz

Equatone Foaming Skin Cleanser 118.3ml/4oz

by Equatone

Dampen skin prior to use. Pump a small amount into your palm and massage in. Rinse thoroughly. Use morning and night.

Does anyone know if there's a website for this brand so I can see their other products?
Start your review of Equatone Foaming Skin Cleanser 118.3ml/4oz!
Laurel W M.
New Glasgow, NS
Equatone Foaming Skin Cleanser 118.3ml/4oz uploaded by Laurel W M.
I really like this cleanser - it's gentle but through and doesn't aggravate my eczema or sensitive skin. It's easy to use, foams and lathers nicely, and leaves my face feeling clean, but not dried out. I really appreciate that, as most soaps dry my face out so much it squeaks when I rinse. As a really nice bonus, this cleanser smells rosy and fantastic!
Alisha H.
Somerset, PA
I just recieved this cleanser from www.shopmissa.com it had good ratings and I figured why not it's only a buck! It actually made my face feel pretty clean. The smell of it reminds me of citronella🙄 A downfall would only be it seems like you have to use A lot of product for it to feel effective. Who knows maybe the smell will keep the mosquitoes away😂 I will give it a chance though, it did make my face feel clean!
Marlenis D.
Doral, FL
Equatone Foaming Skin Cleanser 118.3ml/4oz uploaded by Marlenis D.
Lo acabo de probar por primera vez en la noche, una pequeña cantidad es suficiente para sentir el rostro totalmente limpio, creo que tener instrucciones en español sería genial, el precio es impresionante para la tremenda calidad de este producto, lo ame y creo que seguiré usando en mi rutina de skincare de mañana y noche.