Equate™ Twin Blade Disposable Razors For Women 10 ct. Package uploaded by Cheyenne L.Equate™ Twin Blade Disposable Razors For Women 10 ct. Package uploaded by Vannesa C.Equate™ Twin Blade Disposable Razors For Women 10 ct. Package uploaded by Jennifer P.

BY EQUATE

Twin Blade razors are designed to give you a close, comfortable shave with great control.Lubricating strip for greater comfort.Long handle for a better grip.Flow-thru blades quickly rinse clean. see more...

Cheyenne L.
Springfield, MO
For the cheap price I will say no bumbs my legs and arms feel smooth no hair and I will continue to use this product. It's better than most products IV used for the price I payed and I highly recommend.
Cha H.
Marshall, MN
Good for going to places and on a budget. Not good for everyday usage. It's not that great but it does get the job done but gets it done with extra hard work and more strokes. Doesn't have a very clean shave
Vannesa C.
The lubricating srip attached to the razor doesn't do much but the razors alone do the job nicely I use lotion to keep my legs soft these will rust fast so I use and toss out
Edith V.
Fort Worth, TX
I love these razors! They are super cheap & they do the job. I have sensitive legs and these have worked out just fine. Will definitely keep buying them.
Jennifer P.
Newburgh, NY
Cheap and gets the job done. Doesn't have a lasting effect so make sure you shave the day of any event if using. $2 for 10 razors is not bad!
Sara F.
Paris, TN
I don't usually use throw away razors but when I go places I take them and these work great and the blades don't go dull easily
Jennifer S.
Banning, CA
Good if your on a budget and don't mind shaving 4 times. Basic and doesn't get it all. But doesn't give u a rash either.
Ja'Necia M.
Cheap. Work pretty well. Good for multiple uses. A good amount in a pack blade cover is good. I recommend.
Audrey C.
Saint, QC
I am usually the first to preach loudly that home brands are worth it but not this time! First we are charmed by the mini price, but what a disappointment, it seems that the blades had already 2-3 weeks of use, it was already ironed several times to remove everything. 🙅