equate™ Hand Sanitizer with Aloe

by Equate

Fight germs and bacteria with this Equate Hand Sanitizer. It's formulated with the active ingredient ethyl alcohol, and is enriched with aloe leaf juice and vitamin E for conditioning. This moisturizing hand sanitizer kills up to 99.99 percent of germs after thorough use and leaves your hands smooth and clean. It comes in an economical 34 oz easy-to-use top-pump bottle for quick and convenient dispensing. This hand sanitizer with aloe is ideal for home, office and classroom use.

Making the right health decisions can be challenging. With a complete range of products and simple solutions, Equate allows you to take care of your family with confidence.

Equate Hand Sanitizer with Aloe, 34 Oz:
Kills 99.99% of germs
Formulated with aloe leaf juice and vitamin E
Enriched with moisturizers that leave hands smooth
34 oz bottle
Economical size
Handy pump for quick and easy dispensing
Hand sanitizer with aloe is ideal for home, office and classroom use
Indications:
Stop Use Indications: For external use only. Flammable, keep away from fire or flame. Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water. Avoid contact with broken skin. Do not inhale or ingest. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness develop. Condition persists for more than 72hours. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed , get medical help or contact a poison Control Center right away.

Inactive Ingredients: Water, carbomer, fragrance, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, tocopheryl acetate, blue 1, yellow 5.

Active Ingredients: Ethyl Alcohol - 62%

Directions:
Instructions: Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping. For children under 6, use only under adult supervision. Not recommended for infants.

DooRs it dry your skin like other sanitizers?
Start your review of equate™ Hand Sanitizer with Aloe!
How would you rate this product?
Lake forest , CA
equate™ Hand Sanitizer with Aloe uploaded by Amy N.
Purchased at: Walgreens
With everything going on with the virus I want to make sure to keep sanitizer close. This product is big and smells good. I keep it right at the entrance of my house to use it. I recommend this sanitizer.
Albrightsvlle, PA
equate™ Hand Sanitizer with Aloe uploaded by CHENILLE E.
Purchased at: Amazon
Great price for a decent size pack of hand sanitizer. They're small enough to stick in a pocket or bag and the quantity for the price is well worth the number of uses you'll get out of these. I get and I prefer this product in particular because of the amount, the sanitizer strength, and the moisturizers added.
Clifton, NJ
equate™ Hand Sanitizer with Aloe uploaded by Melissa G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Este gel lo encontre dentro del desespero de buscar minutos limpios en las tienda dentro de este caos. La verdad no es muy buena que digamos pero nos saca del apuro. [product:equate™-hand-sanitizer-with-aloe]
Midwest City, OK
1,217 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
Absolutely love this product it gets 99% of germs off your hands and you can use the kids use it when they come in and then when I leave so they go out germ free it’s very inexpensive and I would definitely recommend to everyone
Harrisburg, PA
equate™ Hand Sanitizer with Aloe uploaded by paula L.
equate™ Hand Sanitizer with Aloe uploaded by paula L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this, now I use this everyday, I have also in my purse to keep my hands clean without any bacteria. Smell good and keeps my hands fresh.
Plattsburgh , NY
equate™ Hand Sanitizer with Aloe uploaded by Carissa L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this hand sanitizer all the time, multiple times a day. I hate having dirty, and sticky hands. Plus it kills the germs on my hands. I usually carry one of these in my purse too, for when I'm on the go. It is affordable. It smells good too and makes my hands soft.
Purchased at: Walmart
This hand sanitizer had a few perks for me as in it's got vitamin e and aloe in it. It left my hands feeling more moisturized instead of dry.
Rosharon, TX
equate™ Hand Sanitizer with Aloe uploaded by Janie T.
With thus whole caronavirus going on we are using this hand sanitizer like crazy at work. It smells good and drys quickly. 10/10 recomend if you can find it. Y’all be sake out there & wash your hands.
Port Orange, FL
equate™ Hand Sanitizer with Aloe uploaded by Marti L.
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite hand sanitizer. It leaves my hands feeling clean and not dry. Adds moisture
Paris, TN
equate™ Hand Sanitizer with Aloe uploaded by Cristi C.
equate™ Hand Sanitizer with Aloe uploaded by Cristi C.
Purchased at: Walmart
YES! CAN NOT HAVE ENOUGH HAND SANITIZER... EVER! LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I actually love the equate brand. Works awesome. Love the size of this bottle... 34 ounces! Lasts little longer, thankfully! I use this numerous times throughout the day! I would definitely recommend this product! I have bottles of hand sanitizer in every room and in my purse for on the go! BUY SOME!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...