Hair CareHair ProductsDry ShampooEquate
equate beauty Original Dry Shampoo

equate™ beauty Original Dry Shampoo

by Equate

Equate Beauty Original Dry Shampoo helps remove oil, sweat and odors from your hair and provides you with ultra-clean hair without the need for water. Our specially formulated shampoo is easy to use and a great option for all hair types and colors. Simply shake before using, and in between sprays. Lift sections of dry hair and spray lightly at the roots in short bursts, holding the canister 8-10 inches from your head. After 1-2 minutes, use fingertips to massage in. Brush out hair, and style as usual with your favorite hair products. Clean your hair without the water with Equate Beauty Original Dry Shampoo.

Equate Beauty understands that beauty isn't just skin deep. With a large selection of the latest beauty products Equate Beauty helps you be your best you.

Equate Beauty Original Dry Shampoo, 7 Oz
For all hair types
Cleans hair without water
Helps remove oil, sweat and odor
Easy to use

Indications:
Stop Use Indications: Flammable. Pressurized Container. Container May Explode If Heated. Do Not Puncture Or Incinerate Even After Use. Protect From Sunlight And Store At Temperatures Below 120 F (48C), Do Not Use Near Fire, Heat Or While Smoking. Use Only In Well Ventilated Area. Do Not Spray On A Naked Flame Or Any Incandescent Material. Keep Away From Sources Of Ignition Such As A Pilot Light, Radiator, Stove Or Any Object That Sparks. Avoid Spraying In Eyes. Use Only As Directed. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. Intentional Misuse By Deliberately Concentrating And Inhaling The Contents Can Be Harmful Or Fatal.

Ingredients: Hydrofluorocarbon 152A Propane, Butane, Isobutane, Alcohol Denat., Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Tapioca Starch And Polymethylsilsesquioxae Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride Silicam Hectorite, Ethylhexylglyerin, Phenethyl Alcohol.

Directions:
Instructions: Shake vigorously before using, and in between sprays. Lift sections of dry hair and spray lightly at the roots in short bursts, holding the canister 8-10 inches from your head. After 1-2 minutes, use fingertips to massage in. Brush out hair, and style as usual with your favorite hair products.

Does this leave a white residue on your hair?
I really like this stuff! Only issue is sometimes I can see it in my roots. Anyone have a cheap dry shampoo they love that smells good and is “invisible”??
Has anyone ever used the walmart brand dry shampoo’s? there so cheap and big i just don’t know if they’re any good!
Start your review of equate™ beauty Original Dry Shampoo!
Katrina S.
Brazil, IN
equate™ beauty Original Dry Shampoo uploaded by Katrina S.
equate™ beauty Original Dry Shampoo uploaded by Katrina S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have the Tea Tree version and it smells fantastic. It makes my hair look slightly less greasy and adds a bit of volume but it’s not enough. I don’t like that it’s difficult to blend in and that it leaves a dirty dusty feeling. Next time I’ll be spending the extra dollars on Batiste Clean & Classic Original.
Holly Y.
Fremont, MI
equate™ beauty Original Dry Shampoo uploaded by Holly Y.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought the tea tree version, although it is super affordable, smells fantastic, and works “good enough”, I absolutely HATE the white residue it leaves on my hair (especially because my hair is a darker auburn). Anyone know of any affordable clear dry shampoos??
Sarah B.
equate™ beauty Original Dry Shampoo uploaded by Sarah B.
This is definitely my preferred scent of these Walmart dry shampoos. Love the price of this and it’s the least objectionable smell. It does leave some white residue but my hair is pretty blonde so it blends in okay. Probably wouldn’t if you had dark hair.
Cayla E.
Fairborn, OH
Got this in the scent rose because I'm trying to wash less now that i colored my hair again. A little goes a long way; it sops up oil like a pro. But I lovee the scent! It smells fresh, not powdery or like hair spray. Definitely a great budget find!
Taylor B.
Yakima, WA
The best aspect about this product is definitely the price. It does a great job keeping your hair looking fresh and is just overall a great product. The only con is sometimes the spray leaves white specs in your hair. Since I’m blonde this isn’t a huge deal for me, but could be for darker hair colors.
Aimee L.
Lebanon, KY
Love this product. It’s well worth the money. By far the biggest bang for your buck. It’s a large can and does the trick. The smell isn’t bad either! I have very dark hair and have no trouble getting this product in my hair and gone without showing. Highly recommend
Kelley D.
youngsville, louisiana
I never go to Walmart but a friend suggested this dry shampoo and it’s the only one I will ever use now. It smells amazing and I can to 2-3 days without washing my hair (I have very oily hair). I am extremely satisfied with this awesome and cheap product
Shelby L.
Electra, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Smells wonderful. I purchased the rose scented one and i love it. Takes out unwanted moisture without making hair feel gross and dirty.
Izzie S.
Pensacola, FL
equate™ beauty Original Dry Shampoo uploaded by Izzie S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite cheaper brand for dry shampoo!! It smells amazing and I get the midnight magic for brunettes and it doesn't leave that white powder film on my hair!!
Gennell F.
Harvest, AL
My favorite dry shampoo! It has a nice scent and gives great volume. I can go another 2 days before I wash.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...