BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsEquate
equate beauty Flocked Blender Sponge

equate™ beauty Flocked Blender Sponge

by Equate

Equate Micro Fiber Blender is a soft teardrop shaped blender created to aid you in your daily make-up routine. The rounded front and teardrop point make this blender a perfect tool for evenly covering those harder to perfect places, as well as its flat back makes it great for smoothing over larger surface areas. This blender’s soft, spongy, microfiber composition is sure to keep your skin happy and relaxed while you apply your powder, cream or liquid makeup to the desired surface. Next time you’re looking for a new application tool, pick up the perfectly palm sized Equate Micro Fiber Blender.

Equate Beauty understands that beauty isn't just skin deep. With a large selection of the latest beauty products Equate Beauty helps you be your best you.

Equate Micro Fiber Blender:

• Easy to handle palm-sized blender
  • Soft, spongy microfiber build makes for smooth application
  • Teardrop shape is ideal for better access to smaller spaces for better coverage
  • Flattened back to help cover and smooth larger zones
  • Great to use to apply powder, cream and liquid makeup

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of equate™ beauty Flocked Blender Sponge!
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Purchased at: Walmart
I thought this would be a more convenient replacement for the [product:juno-&-co-microfiber-velvet-sponge] as I could easily pop in to Walmart and grab one versus ordering online. Unfortunately, the quality on this is very poor. The fibers almost all came off after two washes and now it’s basically just a normal sponge. With the Juno, it did lose fibers eventually but only after repeated use and washes.
Jenna R.
Waterloo, Iowa
This beauty blender could pass as any other brand name blender. It doesn’t even make sense to spend lots of money on brand name ones. Just get these ones considering u need new blenders so often.
Valerie H.
blairsville Ga.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is terrible! It is very stiff and doesn’t expand or soften when wet even though the package recommends wetting before use. Is basically scrapped my foundation and concealer across my face instead of blending it. Waste of money.
Marije W.
Vermillion, SD
Not a fan. Prefer blending in my foundation with my clean fingers...this one didn’t stand up to much use at all.........
Courtney  M.
Butler, PA
I had two if these beauty blenders, I’d use them both as well. I’m not sure how long beauty blenders are supposed to last either but mine lasted about two to three years. I still have one but the other one started falling apart, I used it more often though. I love the way they blend and I think two to three years is a long time for a beauty blender.
Lindsey M.
Roanoke
Is a great price and works great. Is soft and blends out my makeup with a flawless finish
Darcy L.
Ogallala, NE
Hard as a rock. Not porous at all. Can’t even dampen it at all. Not worth any kind of money in my eyes unless you prefer it hard and not porous with the inability to get damp.
Yessica D.
Great product for the price. I love this , use it everyday. Recommended it to family and friends.
Shannon M.
Edinboro
This product is a life saver is is so much cheaper than the name brand and it is also so much cheaper. You get a really good quality for the price you pay. This sponge makes it easy for you to apply the product. I am satisfied with this product and will purchase it again.
Jessica S.
The flocked part of the sponge is unnecessary, it messes with your makeup. But over time the “flock” disappears, leaving you w/ a normal sponge. It takes more than just a damp to give the sponge the nice bounce.

Looking for your answer?